Guest red1001

Protected or Bareback?

Protected or Bareback?  

1,299 members have voted

1. 1. Does your Hotwife ride her Bull's with a Condom or Bareback?

• 100% Bareback
    • 80% Bareback
    • 75% Bareback
    • 60% Bareback
    • 50% Bareback
    • 40% Bareback
    • 25% Bareback
    • 10% Bareback
    • Always a Condom

MKplayfuljames
2 hours ago, Bournemouth cuck said:

Even though the experience is all about Kay and the bull it is absolutely the most personal and loving thing I can do to clean another mans semen from her pussy after they have both satisfied each other and we both feel that it leaves us with a closeness that is all consuming. 

You know Kay is going to be filled with my cum Andy and it will be fun to watch you clean her.

CuckAlex76
2 hours ago, Katherine said:

Even though I am still a novice to this, it has to be bareback for me, and hubby actually as half of the fun for us is me screaming at my bull to either cum or begging him to please not cum inside of me as hubby watches. 

If Bull was bagged then the whole thing would be pointless. 

I couldn’t agree more Katherine!  The critical point of cuckolding is the Bull cumming inside the wife - it’s the primeval desire that makes this such a powerful turn on. 

I love that you play both aspects of this and both equally as hot for a cuckold.  To hear his wife begging for the Alpha male to cum inside of her and by so doing acknowledging that he is the ‘breeding’ male and the cuckold is a beta is great for the sub buttons being pressed in the husband.

Likewise, the cuck listening to the wife begging the Bull not to cum inside of her as she is ‘unprotected’ and the cuck having to watch a fertile Bull who may potentially cum inside his wife and both he and her are unable to stop him. The irony is that any Alpha Bull hearing another mans wife telling him she is fertile and unprotected only makes him want to bury himself even deeper before feeling his balls contract, especially as the cuck husband can only watch. 

From a cuckolds perspective this is very hot and the real joy is, of course, being allowed to eat the cream pie afterwards.

• Like 2

commodoredawe

Always bareback with all her lovers. I also only fuck bareback. We always accepted the consequences but guess we were always lucky and never had anything happening ... apart from the expected and desired pregnancies. After all fucking in the end is about making and having babies. At least for us.