Guest red1001

Protected or Bareback?

Protected or Bareback?  

1,299 members have voted

1. 1. Does your Hotwife ride her Bull's with a Condom or Bareback?

• 100% Bareback
    • 80% Bareback
    • 75% Bareback
    • 60% Bareback
    • 50% Bareback
    • 40% Bareback
    • 25% Bareback
    • 10% Bareback
    • Always a Condom

Guest red1001

My Hotwife is currently thinking about taking her first Bull, and wants to know other peoples views on whether it's sensible to be Protected with a condom, or just do it Bareback and take the risks?

knightstempler
It has to be bareback...always
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

missj

Your wife will have to make this decision herself, she certainly can't take advice from total strangers on this one.....

At the end of the day it is ultimately up to her, in reality (yes sorry but we are talking real world here) most meetings involving hotwives include the use of a condom, you will get all sorts of advice from 'Wanabee Bulls' telling you it's got to be bareback but most of them will never actually ever get to meet a hotwife.

Barebacking isn't essential in meetings between Hotwives and Bulls, it's all down to the woman at the end of the day so whatever she decides just go with it and accept it.

• Like 6

sally and paul

We always bareback! I know you guys will wince but we are both cum hungry sluts...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Guest BustyMatureWife4Bulls

Always bareback.... however, I only have a regular bull who is married, and yes when we started he was tested and so was I and my husband. It is all very honest, with me he gets all the sex in the world with me as his whore, however if he needs to stray (and he hasn't yet), the deal is he wears a condom until he gets tested again. I know its not a perfect solution but its the best that we could all agree on to ensure we can all enjoy our lifestyle to the full and be healthy.

Apart from that, I did have sex this summer with an 18 year old, and got tested the minute I returned home.

• Like 4

dublin_angela

i would mever ask a Bull to wear one its insulting to him

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

sally and paul

I was fuckced bareback last night by two guys I pulled in a night club, I am a bad girl lol.

• Like 10

meatyfister

Always use a condom for penetration - you've no idea where she might have been

spanner73
Always use a condom for penetration - you've no idea where she might have been

Just for penetration ?? you can catch . for instance from Oral sex and people dont think about that way, they may play safe down below but their putting themselves at risk the other way

knightstempler
You can also die just crossing the road.....where do you draw the line on risk ??
  • Like 1