bull cool young guy looking for couple/hotwife

Only Genuine Verified Members & advert authors can reply to this dating advert - Upgrade to a Genuine Verified Member account to reply to this advert

Zackx

hello my name is zack i would like to meet couple cuckold and enjoy our friendship take care of the wife and pleasure them.

Male Body Type : Athletic
Experience As A Bull : Semi Experienced Bull
Sexual Orientation As A Bull : Straight
Are You Interested In Creampie Play : No
Penis Size (In Inches) When Fully Erect : 7
Performance Level - Number Of Cumshots : 6
Relationship Status : Single
Crossdressing : No
Travel Or Accomodate : Travel Or Accomodate,Hotel Meets,Cinemas,Gangbang Parties
Male Age : 25
Age Range You Are Interested In Meeting : 21-30,30-40,40-50
Male Smoker : No
Male Drinker : No
Edited by Zackx
  • Zackx changed the title to cool young guy looking for couple/hotwife
  • Similar Topics

• 26 Years Old Turkish Bull Look for Cuckold couple

I am a 26 years old male Turkish bull from Turkey. I want to meet with cuckold couples or hot wife in Istanbul. Male Body Type : Normal Experience As A Bull : Semi Experienced Bull Sexual Orientation As A Bull : Straight &#

in Bulls & Wifelovers Personal Ads

• Young couple seeking older experienced bull in Exe

We are a younger couple based in Exeter, seeking an older experienced bull for a hotel meet. I (the cuck) don't want to be at the meeting, it'd just be you and my partner. I just wanted pictures. Only people who are sane and considerate will be considered. Male Body Type : Thin Female Body Type : Thin

in Cuckold Couples & Wife Sharing Dating

• Hotwife & Cuckold seek VWE Man in Ibiza

We are in Ibiza right now and so that is going to be the main factor in finding a man to join us, so whoever and whatever you are, if you have a cock and are in Ibiza anytime up to August 6th 2021 please contact us.  If we were not limited by our location we would typically be looking for a man with stamina, a skilled lover, and ideally someone very well endowed - I am very small and like it that way, spending a lot of time caged. When we have the opportunity to have a 3rd person join us, w

• Newby couple looking for a new experience

New curious couple. Welling to discover what can maybe be a new way of living  Hidden Content Male Body Type : Normal Female Body Type : Normal Experience As A Cuckold : Novice Cuckold

• Sensual erotic massage by fit fuy for wife or gf

POLITE NOTICE: I dont offer any payable services on here!! Yes, I'm PARTTIME PRO Massage therapist, but I do that as my profession and not for using for make extra money and meet other platforms. *************************************** K-i-k eroticmassagebywguy *************************************** Pls dont bother if you will waste mine and your time. Only for people who are motivated and willing to real meeting after our communication CHEMISTRY.  *****************************

• Bull in MI looking for wife or couple

Looking for couples or wife seeking a bull in Michigan  Male Body Type : Normal Experience As A Bull : Semi Experienced Bull Sexual Orientation As A Bull : Straight Are You Interested In Creampie Play : 0f07ab

• Beautiful Asian wife

Cuckold couple with beautiful Asian wife. Looking for large endowed bull, heavy dimmer preferred. She likes to dress up and has a perfect body, please be clean and professional.  Male Body Type : Normal Female Body Type : Normal Experience As A Cuckold : Semi Experienced Cuckold

• British Pakistani couple looking

Please Read Hi Guys  we are a happily married couple who are looking to spice things up again as we have been on a very long break Queen is shy to start with but when she opens up she’s very sexy & horny, she is 5’4 slim & curvy in the right places with a great BUM!!  So she always gets told. She likes nothing more than sucking cock and having her boobs sucked & always likes lots of flirting & fondling & loves to dress up. Queen also like shaved people to pla

• New hotwife couple

New hotwife couple looking to have fun with an experienced bull.  Male Body Type : Stout Female Body Type : Stout Experience As A Cuckold : Novice Cuckold Experience As A Hotwife : Novice Hotwife

• Edinburgh cuckold

Hi, new to the site.  I'm from Edinburgh Scotland. 28 average build, 6 inch hard cock (kept in chastity anyway)  Looking to meet someone to show me the ropes basically Male Body Type : Normal Experience As A Cuckold : Novice Cuckold Sexual Orientation As A Cuckold : Bicurious

in Cuckold Husband / Sissy & Bi Personal Ads