cuckold Cuck seeking bully bull

Only Genuine Verified Members & advert authors can reply to this dating advert - Upgrade to a Genuine Verified Member account to reply to this advert

Ethen winter

Only up for  kik_(doombox666).  Occasionally send me message about how you fucked my girl and I'll also send pictures / gif of cuckold sex.

We'll eventually transition into group chats where you'd sext with my girl I'd just be a good cuck.

Male Body Type : Athletic
Experience As A Cuckold : Novice Cuckold
Sexual Orientation As A Cuckold : Straight
Are You Interested In Creampie Play : Yes
Forced Bi Play : Never
Penis Size (In Inches) When Fully Erect : 4
Caged : Sometimes
Sexual Preference : Bareback sex
Relationship Status : Long Term Relationship
Crossdressing : No
Travel Or Accomodate : Other
Male Age : 25
Age Range You Are Interested In Meeting : 21-30
Male Smoker : No
Male Drinker : No
  • Similar Topics

• Cuckold couple for male slaves

Mixed race couple,Female,large african dominant 57 years.Husband 65 years,dominant cuck.Looking for submissieve males to serve the wife. Male Body Type : Normal Female Body Type : Other Experience As A Cuckold : Semi Experienced Cuckold

in Cuckold Couples & Wife Sharing Dating

• Bi slave cuck and hot wife

V Sexy hotwife and bi slave slave has almost no limits  Male Body Type : Normal Female Body Type : Stout Experience As A Cuckold : Semi Experienced Cuckold Experience As A Hotwife : Semi Experienced Hotw

• Discreet novice cuckold

discreet couple here looking for a bull to experience some new level of excitement my hubby want to watch .. he is technically a cuckold but not into humiliation.. we are not into BDSM we just want to experince 3some.. and no other strict rules but to play it with discretion and safe sex are always mandatory.. My wife will choose who and when to play...Wify was a little bit chubby but with sexy curves you can enjoy, any 3rd wheel can have a happy ending with her.We are here not to be judged base

• Cuckold looking for hotwife

Looking for a long term hotwife. I want to meet my forever wife and she is content with our mental relationship but keeps me in chastity and gets her needs satisfied Male Body Type : Stout Experience As A Cuckold : Semi Experienced Cuckold Sexual Orientation As A Cuckold : Straight

in Cuckold Husband / Sissy & Bi Personal Ads

• Austin, TX 53 SWPM Seeks Cuck Marriage

Single, vaccinated, non smoker, drug free, light drinker, Caucasian, HWP ready for a long-term cuckold relationship/marriage. Male Body Type : Normal Experience As A Cuckold : Novice Cuckold Sexual Orientation As A Cuckold : Straight 

• Cum eating cuckold seek couple

Iam a cum eating cuckold and Iam seeking a couple in cape town to play with I wanne be treated like a dog like the pathetic piece of scam I am I wanne lick the guys cum from the wifes holes and swallow it Male Body Type : Other Experience As A Cuckold : Experienced Cuckold Sexual Orien

• North UK Bull looking for cuck cpl for long-term a

Experienced North UK bull looking for a genuine North UK cuck cpl for potentially a long term arrangement. Male Body Type : Athletic Experience As A Bull : Experienced Sexual Orientation As A Bull : Straight A

in Bulls & Wifelovers Personal Ads

• Norfolk Bull for hotwife and cuckold couples

I'm an experienced bull based in Norfolk, but with roots and connections around London. Happy to travel further afield. Ideally looking for regular but open to occasional / one off meets. Can be dom or neutral. Comfortable meeting a hotwife alone or with her cuck present. Enjoy oral sex and taking pictures / filming meets for later enjoyment, including to send to cuck. Pictures and number swap available on request and expect it to be both ways. This allows for much more fluid

in Bulls & Wifelovers Personal Ads

• want to cuckold my wife

just trying to get my wife into hotwife life style  Male Body Type : Well Built Female Body Type : Normal Experience As A Cuckold : Novice Cuckold Experience As A Hotwife : Novice Hotwife &#

• Indian Aviator is Looking for Cuckold Couple

I feel that sex is energy . So I prefer myself,ladies and couples to enjoy every moment.. And make it as a positive energyM a guy whose only intention is to fullfill every hidden desire of my lovelyLadies and couples...I respect everyone's privacy..so don't ever change for anyone,I always love the way you areI would love to explore everything related to all physical sensuals.I'm a believer that life offers everyone to enjoy and have fun in some point of time...I make sure not to disappoint any o