bull Looking for couple

Only Genuine Verified Members & advert authors can reply to this dating advert - Upgrade to a Genuine Verified Member account to reply to this advert

cretebull

Hi, I would like to give a wife some attention as the husband looks on not knowing what to do. I would like to kiss and fondle her. I would  be the man the wife dresses up for. The husband will be willing to also please his wife by obeying her and her lover.  I would tell  her to take hold of my cock while she teases her husband about his. 

Male Body Type : Normal
Experience As A Bull : Novice Bull
Sexual Orientation As A Bull : Bicurious
Are You Interested In Creampie Play : Yes
Forced Bi Play : It is something of interest
Penis Size (In Inches) When Fully Erect : 8
Performance Level - Number Of Cumshots : 2
Sexual Preference : Consider bareback with long term arrangement
Relationship Status : Married
Crossdressing : Yes
Travel Or Accomodate : Travel Only,Hotel Meets,Swinger Venues
Male Age : 57
Age Range You Are Interested In Meeting : 40-50,60+
Male Smoker : No
Male Drinker : No
  • Similar Topics

• Sensual erotic massage by fit fuy for wife or gf

POLITE NOTICE: I dont offer any payable services on here!! Yes, I'm PARTTIME PRO Massage therapist, but I do that as my profession and not for using for make extra money and meet other platforms. *************************************** K-i-k eroticmassagebywguy *************************************** Pls dont bother if you will waste mine and your time. Only for people who are motivated and willing to real meeting after our communication CHEMISTRY.  *****************************

in Bulls & Wifelovers Personal Ads

• Bull in MI looking for wife or couple

Looking for couples or wife seeking a bull in Michigan  Male Body Type : Normal Experience As A Bull : Semi Experienced Bull Sexual Orientation As A Bull : Straight Are You Interested In Creampie Play : 07d50e

• Beautiful Asian wife

Cuckold couple with beautiful Asian wife. Looking for large endowed bull, heavy dimmer preferred. She likes to dress up and has a perfect body, please be clean and professional.  Male Body Type : Normal Female Body Type : Normal Experience As A Cuckold : Semi Experienced Cuckold

in Cuckold Couples & Wife Sharing Dating

• looking for a cock to satisfy wife

looking to satisfy wife, wanting a large cock to stretch pussy Male Body Type : Normal Female Body Type : Normal Experience As A Hotwife : Novice Hotwife Sexual Orientation As A Hotwife : B

• 34[M4F] “DIVORCE YOUR WIFE, CUCK!”

my CONTACT INFORMATION REMOVED - PLEASE READ SITE RULES: Jux2poseuYou text me in big bold caps. My heart sinks as it has finally come to this. This evil little slut actually wants me to end my marriage and leave my family for her. I was a happy family man, good husband, good father, nice home, great word not permitted, a lovely wife....and now? That is all being threatened to be destroyed by this homewrecking jezebel.I should ruin her. I should take back control of my life. I shouldn’t be bendin

in Cuckold Husband / Sissy & Bi Personal Ads

• Married Cuckold to Domme wife

I am Georgina and we are a married couple in the UK. Of late I have come to realise what a wimp my husband is. He will do as I say, when I say, where I say. I might even let other set his tasks and I will ensure that they are completed along with proof. Feel free to suggest what you would like to see him do. I am not promising but if it is sane and sensible I will do my best. His cock is rather on the small and pathetic side . I love  humiliating  exhibiting him by taking him out either dre

in Cuckold Husband / Sissy & Bi Personal Ads

• Sex us up thick wife likes to have ass eaten

We are ready for fun. Help us with who’s who and who likes a thick wife Male Body Type : Normal Female Body Type : Normal Experience As A Cuckold : Experienced Cuckold Experience As A Hotwife : Experienced Hot

• Looking for a powerful bull to breed wife.

Looking for a bull to breed my wife. Please tell me what you would like to do to her, and how you'd humiliate me. Male Body Type : Athletic Female Body Type : Athletic Experience As A Cuckold : Novice Cuckold

• Mr bulk to your wife

Fun, out going  up for anything……………😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝 contact me for meets Male Body Type : Athletic Experience As A Bull : Semi Experienced Bull Sexual Orientation As A Bull : Straight Are You Interested In Creampie P

• wanking over wife

As a first step we would like someone to wank over my wife Male Body Type : Normal Female Body Type : Normal Experience As A Cuckold : Novice Cuckold Experience As A Hotwife : Novice Hotwife