Robandem7477

Some photos of my wife with her pussy and nipple pumps

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

• Like 4
steve-gates-dom-man_uk

What a lovely set of play things to enjoy on show - If the guy have coming is not right I love to enjoy what seen.

Steve 

Hidden Content

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
starflyer

love a pumped up pussy,  great nipples too 

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Topics

• Wondering your wife/family member is a slut?

Have you ever wondered if your wife/family member is a slut?I am 6'3 charming, hung bull with experience in cucking. Since such relationships are difficult to come by where I live, I have been trying it online. Over the past month I've been active on the subreddits r/loyaltytest and r/testmywifeGF.This is a perfect way for someone that is interested in cucking to test the waters, without having to deal with the intensity of watching your loved one get fucked by someone at the top of the sexual h

in Bulls & Wifelovers Personal Ads

• Young hung stud available to fuck Wife

Young and well going athletic man, seeking a Cuck couple to enjoy some good times with   Male Body Type : Athletic Experience As A Bull : Novice Bull Sexual Orientation As A Bull : Straight Are You Inter

• Im trying to fuck somebodies Wife

I'm just trying to stretch out so unsatisfied wives.  My relationship sex wise is very boring.  Just want to have some fun from time to time. Male Body Type : Well Built Experience As A Bull : Novice Bull Sexual Orientation As A Bull : Straight &#

• Let me give your wife the pleasure she needs

I'm new but want to explore my phantasy. Let me take care of your pretty wife, I want to lick her, fuck her, give her the pleasure she deserves. If you are a good boy you can join us. Maybe your wife and me will share our and your love juices ... Experience As A Bull : Novice Bull Sexual Orientation As A Bull : Bicurious &

• hot pak wife uk

hi guys  wife agred thresome working on her to cuckold me she doesnt know im cuckold yet. she is hot so smart and funy and naughty very beautifula  true eastern bueaty. i love race play and want her to cuckold me so far only agred thresome and swinergs part   contact for more info i wld like a dom guy to help me conatct for details

in Forum

• Looking for my future wife!

A young attractive cuck looking for my future wife 😁 Hidden Content Male Body Type : Athletic Experience As A Cuckold : Experienced Cuckold Experience As A Hotwife : Semi Experienced Hotwife

in Cuckold Couples & Wife Sharing Dating

• Curious if your wife/family member is a slut?

Have you ever wondered if your wife/family member is a slut?I am 6'3 charming, hung bull with experience in cucking. Since such relationships are difficult to come by where I live, I have been trying it online. Over the past month I've been active on the subreddits r/loyaltytest and r/testmywifeGF.This is a perfect way for someone that is interested in cucking to test the waters, without having to deal with the intensity of watching your loved one get fucked by someone at the top of the sexual h

• Dominant man wanted to secretly seduce wife

Thanks for taking the time to read my profile. I am a secret cuck based in Essex looking for another man to secretly seduce my wife. Discretion is of paramount importance here. My wife has no Idea, however I am convinced she can be seduced by the right guy even though she maintains that she would never cheat as I know what pushes her buttons.  I would also be happy to offer a similar service to others that like the look of me and the thought of me seducing their wife. Happy to share photos v

• Half Arab Bull for a Hot wife

Half Arab Bull Looking for a Hot wife. Male Body Type : Athletic Experience As A Bull : Semi Experienced Bull Sexual Orientation As A Bull : Straight Are You Interested In Creampie Play : ef235854364f97240cd96

• Horny Filipino looking for Guys to use my pussy

I am a 43 year old Filipino who`s husband not giving me enough sex, so been given permission to find other guys to use and fill my tight pussy with cock and cum too. I love in and outdoor fun, like to try group guys to take turns using my pussy for your pleasures and send me home to my husband well used and full of cum that he not give me much now. Hidden Content Hidden Content