cuckold wannabe New relationship advice

ObedientSissyCuck

ObedientSissyCuck

Updating progress, the meet from the other week didn't lead anywhere. Sure she met him and they did drive somewhere and she gave him a blowjob. He was going to cum over her tits and take a picture but before he could finish a group out walking disturbed them. He was supposed to have arranged the next day but then we never heard back. 

This weekend she offered the chance to an old school friend but couple of things were wrong. He already before being made the offer had overstepped boundaries and we weren't convinced he would keep it NSA. He was given certain terms but wanted to break those so she backed out. This unsettled both of us a little and to be frank we nearly packed in the idea, luckily we haven't done so as I will go on to explain. 

We have been chatting to another guy who has been respectful and even when we told him we were reconsidering didn't try pushing our boundaries but asked just if we would keep in touch. As he had been a gentleman we agreed to keep in touch and that we weren't averse to meeting up for a social. It did look like perhaps it would be just a social meet for a coffee between the two and they have agreed a date for this Wednesday coming. 

We talked about wanted we wanted out of the meet and we said our hearts wanted to save anything till after we met but that our loins wanted something to happen. She asked me what should happen if there was a spark. I didn't know what to say so said perhaps she should decide. Neither of us could decide so we let fate decide and flipped a coin. 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ObedientSissyCuck

• Mr&MrsStockingleglover

• Lookingtobecuckolded

• C Coltrane

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Things were postponed on Friday but it didn't mean that they were completely cancelled. Was sat in the bank receiving pictures and messages from her.  Hidden Content I also received a phone call from her that I couldn't take so instead she left me a voicemail of her cumming as he fucked her.  Hidden Content If I am lucky I may even receive a present in the post 

Hidden Content It happened tonight I was cucked  Hidden Content

The key is now in the post and on its way to my girlfriend. Hidden Content Last night we had a long chat on the phone. I went the whole nine yards and told her about cuckoldry though she was a little hesitant she did say she was prepared at least to tease me with flirting. We talked for some length about me submitting to her whilst she played with her toys and she came twice during the our call. I was leaking in chastity and I don't think I hav

Posted Images

• Genuine Verified Member
C Coltrane

I'm impressed with the way -smooth- things are going between the two of you. It looks like you seem to say all the right things to evolve in a mature way of experience the cuckoldry.  Something I may not have understood well : did you say you both still didn't had sex before this ???? Is this a new relation; how long are you a pair?

And one last thing... you say you're not easy jealous...........  can't place that.... for every cuck I met it was a major ingredient of their experience in being cucked

• 2 weeks later...
ObedientSissyCuck

I have been a cuck before so it's not like it has been the first time of having the conversation but first time at such an early stage. However it's best getting things out in the open and being honest. Things have progressed really well and she really enjoys being dominant towards me.  I don't see her forr another 5 weeks but before I left she fitted me with a new metal cage and kept the keys. I didn't start off our physical relationship as a cuckold. Although we had a few guys interested it has been about trying to find the right person who understands our dynamic. We think we may have found someone and all being well she is going to arrange to meet him next week. 

• Thanks 1
ObedientSissyCuck

Today has been ************ with both bull and my Queen making me do punishments as well as teasing my caged cock. We honestly thought though that nothing was going to come of it as things all seemed a little too good to be true. However tonight is possibly the night as he offered her an impromptu meet in about 30mins times which she said yes to.  Wait and see what happens but I once again could be a cuck. 

ObedientSissyCuck

Hidden Content

It happened tonight I was cucked 

Hidden Content

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Genuine Verified Member
sunray64

Congratulations cuck 😃

• Thanks 1
ObedientSissyCuck

Thanks she has another 2 meets planned, she said she has a taste for it now. 

• Thanks 1
ObedientSissyCuck

I knew between Wed and Fri that she would have 2 meets and she had a task for me to do. The task is I have a bank appt of which I am to be caged, plugged, made up, dress and heels. Now on Tuesday I was made to write all three days down and pick out the day I was to go do this. If I was lucky I would pick the day she was free and receive a video call while being cucked. If I was unlucky she would send me pictures that I would have to open on receipt and she would leave a voicemail that I wouldn't be able to listen to until I got back home. Unfortunately the first guy cancelled but I have discovered today that I was unlucky. Tomorrow's meet is still going ahead and I will be at the bank while he is there fucking her. I still have 4 weeks of this until I am next down there. 

ObedientSissyCuck

Things were postponed on Friday but it didn't mean that they were completely cancelled. Was sat in the bank receiving pictures and messages from her. 

Hidden Content

I also received a phone call from her that I couldn't take so instead she left me a voicemail of her cumming as he fucked her. 

Hidden Content

If I am lucky I may even receive a present in the post 

Hidden Content

• Like 4
  • 3 weeks later...
Stig

Great post and your a very lucky cuck