cuckold wannabe New relationship advice

ObedientSissyCuck

ObedientSissyCuck

My girlfriend who I'm actually yet to meet (thank you covid) has been quite forward in telling me some of her kinks. She would quite like me to be dominant and teach her respect but tbh I'm not sure if I know how. There is also however the problem that she keeps wanting to Find out what my kinks are. I've told her that I'm submissive and that I like a dominant woman and I've told her about pegging. I'm a little afraid though of telling her the rest of my kinks as it might scare her away. It's not just something I can drop into a casual chat. 

'Oh yes babe I like to be locked in chastity while you openly flirt with other men. It's especially a turn on for me when that flirting moves on to the next level and I'm forced to watch/listen as you fuck each other' might end up being a deal breaker.

It's especially difficult when she has made it clear that she doesn't like it when people act all friendly only to be interested in sex. This happened just the other day to her with an old friend she hadn't spoken to in awhile and it had really pissed her off. I did say I didn't care what she did as long as she was honest but obviously I couldn't go more in depth than that.

I don't want it to be something she just did for me as that's not a good basis for a relationship as I know from past experience but I would love to be able to just be honest with her. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

ObedientSissyCuck

Update:  Tonight I told her about my chastity kink and she's looking forward to exploiting it against me. I've entered into an agreement that for the next 3wks I will be caged and I'm to send her the key. I also hinted at the fact that she has full reign to tease me in whatever way she likes and that absolutely nothing is off the cards and as long as there is honesty and that I don't get jealous easily. Whether she understood what I meant by that I'll have to wait and see but the important part is that I have found a Mistress to serve and have begun something which is completely in her control. I made mistakes in the past and I'm determined not to make those again and my fate is completely in her hands. If she chooses to be a cuckoldress I want it to be her decision and not mine but I will update on any further progress. 

ObedientSissyCuck

The key is now in the post and on its way to my girlfriend.

Last night we had a long chat on the phone. I went the whole nine yards and told her about cuckoldry though she was a little hesitant she did say she was prepared at least to tease me with flirting. We talked for some length about me submitting to her whilst she played with her toys and she came twice during the our call. I was leaking in chastity and I don't think I have ever done so much with on point literally having pre cum pool out from my caged cock. Today though things took a decidedly good turn. She is now not just my girlfriend and my Mistress but she is willing to make it a complete female led relationship and is seriously considering the idea of fucking someone else. She did a bit of research into chastity, FLR and cuckolding and said it was turning her on. I honestly thought I would never be a cuck again but it looks like once again I will get to see the woman I love being pleasured and fucked by another man. 

• Like 1
ObedientSissyCuck

Things are moving quick lol she has texted an old fuck buddy who she has described as 'best fuck I've had before' and he has replied to her. She doesn't know if he'll bite but she's hoping he does (so am I) as she sees him as being someone that she could have an ongoing casual thing with. 

ObedientSissyCuck

Under her orders I also set up an account on a popular swinging site for her and when she has her phone back from repair will take over control of the account. However she did tell me to answer any messages I from anyone she might fancy and with her approval we might already have found a guy. I don't see her till later this month but she has agreed to meet up for a social with him before hand with a view to arranging a cuckold meet sometime in the future when I am there. She has said she doesn't want to do anything before I come down but I am prepared for her to change her mind on the day and that something might happen. 

Mr&MrsStockingleglover

Is she going to make u a sissy cuck as well and have you wearing knickers and stockings?

• Like 1
ObedientSissyCuck

Yes I have told her every single one of my kinks and she has already told me that I will have to suck his cock. She received my key in the post today and has already put it on an anklet and gone out to town wearing it. She is waiting on a call later to arrange a social meet but from our chats it is looking ever more possible that by the time I come down that she may very well have cuckolded me. 

Lookingtobecuckolded

Fantastic, it seems you have really struck gold with this lady. Keep us all informed of progress as you become more and more under her control

• Like 1
ObedientSissyCuck

Wow she has become so turned on by the idea that she told me on the phone that she couldn't wait. She ordered me to find someone for tomorrow and after speaking to one guy have arranged a meet. She is going to speak to him over the phone to make the final arrangements. I'm sat here caged with pre cum pooling out of my cock. I don't know if she is going to tell me any info before, during or until after. The truth is we haven't even had sex ourselves yet by the time I see her I definitely will be a cuckold. 

ObedientSissyCuck

1pm tomorrow and she was told to dress slutty and no knickers and he will pick her up from a car park near to her house. I will have to wait till she decides to call me to hear her being pleasured by a dominant male cock. I have been instructed that I am to ride my dildo as this is happening and that if I make a mess I am to lick up the mess and send her pictures of me doing so. 

Hidden Content