bull Supervisor in petrochemical company

Only Genuine Verified Members & advert authors can reply to this dating advert - Upgrade to a Genuine Verified Member account to reply to this advert

Haytham

Looking for couples from Egypt for some fun

Male Body Type : Normal
Experience As A Bull : Experienced
Sexual Orientation As A Bull : Straight
Are You Interested In Creampie Play : Yes
Forced Bi Play : Yes definitely
Penis Size (In Inches) When Fully Erect : 25
Performance Level - Number Of Cumshots : 5
Sexual Preference : Safe sex only
Relationship Status : Single
Crossdressing : Yes
Travel Or Accomodate : Travel Only,Accomodate Only,Travel Or Accomodate,Hotel Meets,Cinemas,Other
Male Age : 32
Age Range You Are Interested In Meeting : 21-30,30-40,40-50,50-60
Male Smoker : Yes
Male Drinker : Yes
  • Similar Topics

• Dominate bull for milf couples

I'm a DDD free dominate bull that’s looking to have some fun with single females or couples for sex every month. So if you have always fantasized about trying your very gorgeous cock. I"m your man. I"m a very respectful, laid back and non-pushy. I respect all boundaries but I am very dominant as well. If interested, reply with a full body pic(does not have to include face) and a way to contact. I don’t mind if you’re a local or if you’re visiting and would like to have a Northwest experience. Ei

in Bulls & Wifelovers Personal Ads

• UK Based Bull Looking For Couples

Hi, I have been on for a considerable while and have met some wonderful couples and wives, even at socials. We are currently in lockdown but open to meeting once the rules start to relax. I have previous experincing in cuckolding scenarios, and have found LTR relationships allow you to explore your kinky desires and build trust to have the most amount of fun! I am clean, hygiene is very important. I am young, well built, heavy cummer and multiple cummer. I am on other si

• Latin guy looking for fun with couples

Latin guy, clean, shaved, opens minded... looking for fun with couples... Male Body Type : Athletic Experience As A Cuckold : Experienced Cuckold Sexual Orientation As A Cuckold : Straight Are You Interested I

in Cuckold Husband / Sissy & Bi Personal Ads

• Experienced Bull seeks vixen/hot wives/couples

Experienced, mature and relaxed Bull. Ideally looking to interact with Stag/Vixen or cuckolding dynamics with experienced couples. Clean, fit, hung and athletic. Also selective and detached, respectful of privacy and discretion. Enjoy the intellectual stimulation and sexual tension that comes with the dynamic Seeking: Attractive, sexually insatiable vixens who are clear on their needs from this, ideally meet with the couple for a drink or two and establish respectful ground rules That

• Flanders couples?

Flanders based fit houseman, just looking for fun! Male Body Type : Athletic Experience As A Bull : Novice Bull Sexual Orientation As A Bull : Straight Are You Interested In Creampie Play : 1f0d7eb5d708f7b61ba

• Indian Bull Available For Cuckold couples

Hello and welcome Dear and thank you for visit at my profile. Well Hello there.i m 34 yr old well mannered cool fun loving Mature Gigolo. 175cm tall ,60 kg guy. I m a Sexy Sensual Passionate And Affectionate Man Who Loves a lot of Extended Foreplay with Passionate kissing Caressing and Exploring Each Other's bodies with our Hands and then ......I Absolutely Love and get off on pleasing a woman orally and I m very Highly Skilled satisfying you and providing you with one after the other mind blowi

• Egyptian bull looking for couples in egypt

Hi  Egyptian bull looking for couples in egypt Male Body Type : Normal Experience As A Bull : Semi Experienced Bull Sexual Orientation As A Bull : Straight Are You Interested In Creampie Play : 185d49e44

• Bull looking for couples only. No single females

Thank you for reading my profile. Looking forward to making your fantasies come true.  Six years experience as a bull, and eight years as a stag. During my 30s I shared my wife with other couples. Soft play, blow jobs, throat fucking, cum shots, voyeurism. Videos, pictures phone sex, domination, role play. long term arrangements.    During  my forties, I have helped younger couples 25s to 40s realise their fantasies. I had experienced some utter scum bags when I first got into the scene.

• contact cuckold couples

Evli ve sevgili çiftlerle eğlenmeyi seviyorum. Farklı ve güzel deneyimler için benimle birlikte geçin. Male Body Type : Well Built Experience As A Cuckold : Semi Experienced Cuckold Sexual Orientation As A Cuckold : Straight

in Cuckold Husband / Sissy & Bi Personal Ads

• Indian Chocolatey Bull For Cuckold couples

Hello and welcome Dear and thank you for visit at my profile. Well Hello there.i m 34 yr old well mannered cool fun loving Mature Gigolo. 175cm tall ,60 kg guy. I m a Sexy Sensual Passionate And Affectionate Man Who Loves a lot of Extended Foreplay with Passionate kissing Caressing and Exploring Each Other's bodies with our Hands and then ......I Absolutely Love and get off on pleasing a woman orally and I m very Highly Skilled satisfying you and providing you with one after the other mind blowi