hotwife LittleVixen Returns!

masonlamg

masonlamg

Well, it's been a while... (See previous entries about the training and sharing of my plump slut wife)

To cut a long story short: just as LittleVixen was getting ready for more gangbangs and possibly finding her bulls, we went into lockdown.

And she's been gagging for it. Desperate for me to find her cocks to get hard, men to offer herself to for my pleasure, and theirs, and here... but not much to do about it.

Instead, I'm deepening her training. Got her to the point that she becomes a completely available dirty fucktoy on command. So, health permitting, I'll share some new pictures of how I am making my wife even more of a slut than she already is, knowing that the next time I put her in a room of perverted men who want to fuck a greedy fat whore she will be just so... grateful.

Here's the last set we got to take before lockdown.

New Playful Promises lingerie that leaves her nipples bare under her dress...

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

• Like 2
masonlamg

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

• Like 2
masonlamg

My dirty fat whore knows what I expect of her when I dress her like this.

That I can just have her show those big tits off, get men hard and beg them for their cocks in her mouth, her cunt or over her tits. 

And she misses it. Needs it more than ever before.

Let me know what you would do with such a willing cocksucking fucktoy... and I'll see what telling her your plans does to her.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

• Like 3
masonlamg

This is how I dress her for gangbangs. I have her display herself to men, collared and on a dogleash for her Master's pleasure and to make it clear that, though she can be had, she belongs completely to her husband and master. 

I make her literally beg for cock while I whip her tits and cunt...  though to be honest, it doesn't take much these days to bring out the submissive fuckmeat part of her.

I give her to the men who watched me hurt my fat slut wife, got hard doing it. Hear her squeal for me. For them. Watch her choke on their cocks while I tell her what a good girl she is, what a loyal hotwife slave.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

• Like 2
barber31

What a pretty little piglet... so demure, bespectacled and proper; but under that prim floral dress, such a wanton!

barber31

It's early afternoon when you walk into the living room.

She's sat on the sofa, legs tucked under herself, book in hand. The floral dress strains in all the right places as she turns and smiles.

Her smile falters a little as I walk in behind you. She is a little confused to see you accompanied by a stranger.

You turn to me, gesturing at her.  "This is her; the wife."

You turn back to her.  "This is Joe.  He's some sort of arty type.  I bumped into him in town.  What is you were doing Joe?"

I smile. "Storyboarding."

I turn to her.

"I'm doing some work for a guy who makes films. It's sketches of the main bits of the scenes he's working on."

She smiles politely... "Oh."

She looks back at you, still confused as to why this stranger is in the living room.

You look over at me as you go to take a seat.  "Well, will she do?"

I pause to think.  "Well, the maid is supposed to be plump, pleasant, and pretty, so she's definitely got two out of three; nicely plump, and very pretty.."

You give a short laugh. "She can be very pleasant too mate, very pleasant indeed."

Still confused, and while blushing a little with annoyance to hear a stranger talk about her so objectively, she can't help but feel a little pleased  at his approval.  "Do for what?" She asks.

You shrug. "I said to Joe we'd give him a hand with one of his sketches.  He was struggling to get one right; been up the museum trying to copy the way some of the dummies are stood."

I nod. "Yeah.  I often use life references, to make sure the director can see the tone of the scene, but I can't find anything quite right for this one."

She nods back, reassured. "Oh, OK, yeah, sure. Happy to help."

I smile again. "Great.  Ok, so the film is a historical drama.  A Duchess is being held by dead husband's brother who wants her to marry him so he can inherit the Duke's fortune. She escapes with the help of a maid, but are stopped by highwaymen on the road to London, and help for ransom."

Listening intently, she seems quite happy with the story so far. "I'm not the Duchess then?"

I laugh and shake my head. "Oh no.  She's a slip of a thing; skinny and young, and honestly rather dull.  No, I need you to be the maid."

Feeling silly, she smiles up at me. "Right, of course, you said."

I continue. "So this scene is just after the escape.  The maid and Duchess are in a coach, when the leader of the highwaymen steps out from behind a large tree, and shoots the driver. The driver falls to the side, dragging the reins down so the coach stops.  As the highwayman steps up to the coach door, the maid throws it open, and trying to protect the duchess, she swings her arm to slap him.  He easily steps to the side, and she falls from the coach.  Now, this is the bit I'm struggling with.  he stands over her, and she twists herself to look up at him, as the Duchess watches from the coach window."

She is slow to realise what I want. "Ok, so what do I do?"

You give a disappointed look. "Well, get on the floor then."

She looks at you, incredulous. "On the floor?  In here?"

I nod. "I need you to pose so I can sketch."

She looks from you to me, then back to you.  You nod.

Hesitantly, she stands, puts her book down, then carefully kneels.

You give an exasperated snort. "All the way down."

She lowers herself to lie awkwardly on the floor.

I walk round her, trying to hide my admiration of her curves; the wide hips, the rounded buttocks. Already, my cock is stiffening.  "Ok, not bad.  I just need to tweak this a bit."
I kneel by her side, guiding her right shoulder up, as she raises her chest a little.  It's all I can do to stop myself reaching round to cup one of those perfect breasts. Embarrassed and awkward, she looks down so as to avoid my gaze.
I place my forefinger under chin, gently tilting her head up.

"No, she needs to be looking up at him.  He's a threat, this brigand from the woods, so she's got to be looking at him."

I look into her eyes.  She's still unsure of herself, still awkward.

"Hmm... I need to be able to set the tone right.  You're going to have to use your imagination for me.  Try this: close your eyes, and try to imagine what the maid's feeling.  Imagine you have this man standing over you.  This brutal thief and murderer.  He's an outlaw, living a hard life.  he has nothing to lose, and here you are, at his mercy, lying at his feet as you desperately try to protect the Duchess.  He could do anything to you, and there's nothing you can do to stop him."

She starts to breathe a little faster.  When opens her eyes.  there is a glazed, faraway look in her eyes.
I run my thumb over her lips, pulling down to part them a little.  Her expression is equal parts lust and anxiety.

Satisfied, I stand, and move to her feet.

"Look at me."

She lifts herself onto her right arm a little more, and twists so she can face me.  The action requiring her to bend move her right knee up, pulling her skirt up a little, raising her hip.  the motion is exquisite.  I put my hands on my hips, not even trying to hide the bulge in my jeans.

"Hmm.  Still not quite right."

I gently push at the inside of her right thigh with my foot, guiding her to bend her knee more, pulling her skirt up further, and raising that hip.

She gives a gentle moan.

I reach down and sharply slap her buttock.

"Quiet!" I bark. "I'm trying to work."

She bites her lip, and stifles another moan.

I turn to you. "It's the skirt." I say "I just can't see how the maid could fall like that, and the skirt remain in place."

You nod in agreement. "Doesn't make sense, does it.  Best fix it."

I kneel, my right knee between her legs, my left on the other side of her left knee.  I slide the hem of her skirt higher.  This close, I can smell her delicious cunt.  I imagine I can almost feel the heat from her.
I slide the skirt higher... past her knees...higher...to her thighs...higher...stocking tops...my hand is trembling slightly as slide the fabric over the curve of her buttock and up to her hip.

I reach down to adjust my cock, straining at my jeans, and glimpse a large damp patch at the edge of the crotch of her knickers. She rolls her hips as I rest a hand on her buttock, admiring this confirmation of her wanton lust.

"What happens to the maid...?" she asks.

"I don't know." I answer. "The scene cuts there, and the next scene is the ransom demand being received at the castle."
I run a hand over that glorious arse.

"It's a shame though... I think there's a lot we could do with this part of the story. I mean, what would the Highway man do next?"
I grip her arse firmly, and lean forward to whisper in her ear, grinding my hard cock into her crotch.

"I..I dunno." Her breathing is ragged, her voice little more than a whisper.

I slide a hand round to cup her breast, feeling her nipple harden.

"Such a pretty piece of ripe flesh at his disposal."

She moans softly as I squeeze harder.

"Who'd want that skinny stick of a Duchess?  Maybe he'd rather send her on her way?"

I grind myself against her again, teasing myself more than her.

"Of course, we really should have a back story for the maid..."
I lean back so I can admire her again, stroking her arse and thighs.
"She doesn't even have a name in the script.  Being a scullery maid, she's pretty much lowest of the low in the castle."
I run my thumb along the wet crease in her knickers. She's so wet it almost looks like she's pissed herself; but no rank, acrid stench here, this is the intoxicating perfume of a beautiful wet cunt ready to fuck. I slide my thumb under the fabric, and feel the hot, slick flesh envelope it.  She gasps, and presses back against me to drive into her own cunt.

"Any man of authority in the castle could use her as he wishes, and she'd have no say."

Gently rocking, she fucks herself with my thumb.

"Imagine; she's on her knees, scrubbing the floor, and a lord walks by... a hard cock, and five minutes to spare... he could just lift her skirt and ease himself in there and then..."

God, her cunt gets wetter.. I wouldn't have thought it possible, but swollen and hot, it's even wetter.

"She'd be used to it... such a slut she probably loves it... the touch of a hand on her hip, a gentle grasp of her skirt.  they probably call her Always... Always Wet!"

I can resist it, I slide back, slip my thumb from her cunt and pull her knickers to one side. I run my tongue the length of slit, drinking in the scent and taste of her.  I tease her tight little arsehole with the wet tip of my thumb as I run my tongue back down to her clit.
She gives a low moanand tries to reach behind herself to pull me tight against her, to force my tongue down harder onto her clit.

I kneel up, ripping the fly of my jeans down.

"Always, they'd call her."
I free my hard cock, using one hand to run it up and down her slit to wet the head as I use the other to hold her open.

"Always Ready"

I gently ease the head of my cock into her hot cunt.

"Always Eager"

I use the pad of my thumb to circle her tight arsehole, teasing her.

"The Duchess can hang for all I care." I growl as I grasp her hips. "I'd have this pretty morsel on my cock any time..."

• Like 1
masonlamg

Well, that's splendid and flattering!

I'll let you know how much she wriggles when I tell her that.

Meanwhile: a preview of her most recent pictures...

Hidden Content

• Like 2