cuckold couple Scottish Cuckold Couple

Only Genuine Verified Members & advert authors can reply to this dating advert - Upgrade to a Genuine Verified Member account to reply to this advert

scot_cuck

Looking for hung bulls local to Edinburgh

Male Body Type : Normal
Female Body Type : Normal
Experience As A Cuckold : Experienced Cuckold
Experience As A Hotwife : Experienced Hotwife
Sexual Orientation As A Hotwife : Straight
Sexual Orientation As A Cuckold : Straight
Are You Interested In Creampie Play : Yes
Forced Bi Play : Never
Penis Size (In Inches) When Fully Erect : 8
Caged : Never
Sexual Preference : Consider bareback with long term arrangement
Crossdressing : No
Travel Or Accomodate : Travel Only,Hotel Meets,Swinger Venues
Male Age : 45
Female Age : 42
Age Range You Are Interested In Meeting : 30-40
Male Smoker : No
Female Smoker : No
Male Drinker : Yes
Female Drinker : Yes
  • Like 4
  • Genuine Verified Member

hello there , sounds interesting! , and as i am currently looking for a new cuck couple for longterm , i was wondering if you might be interested..pm me

• Similar Topics

• looking for gentleman bulls

Hi we have after some time now decided to try and take our fantasy further ,we would like to chat with gentleman bulls with a view to meeting up . we are first timers so looking for someone experienced with first timers and someone who understands our nervous . looking for someone within the Bristol or surrounding area if possible .  

in Cuckold Couples & Wife Sharing Dating

• Young, hung and full of cum

Just an easy going single guy wanting fun with milfs. I can accommodate or travel. Male Body Type : Normal Experience As A Cuckold : Novice Cuckold Sexual Orientation As A Cuckold : Straight Are You Inte

in Cuckold Husband / Sissy & Bi Personal Ads

• Looking for Experienced bulls

Looking for experienced older bull. Hidden Content Male Body Type : Normal Experience As A Cuckold : Novice Cuckold Sexual Orientation As A Cuckold : Bicurious

in Cuckold Husband / Sissy & Bi Personal Ads

• 36yo BBW hotwife 4 bulls

Married couple from Sydney (36F BBW, 38M) looking for bulls. I'm Tim, for now you can know my wife as Bunny. While she likes to play with me watching, she would also be open to playing alone with the right guy. We are also up for straight MFM threesomes sometimes, but strictly straight, neither of us are bi and we're not into swinging/swapping. Our process is to ask for a face pic from interested guys, then if Bunny likes what she sees we'll give you her CONTACT INFORMATION REMOVED - P

• hung Italian viking

I’m a 29 Italian danish bull. Very interrested in creampie play, breeding. Specially asian woman but all are welcome 🙂 . I’m dominant mainly. 195 cm tall 120 kg   Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content 7df4188a

in Bulls & Wifelovers Personal Ads

• Dom hung bull in London

Hung dom bull in London. Into BDSM and have my toys. Like to humiliate the hubby if required. Hidden Content Male Body Type : Athletic Experience As A Bull : Experienced Sexual Orientation As A Bull : Bicurious

• Athletic white couple looking for hung bbc

We are looking for someone to help us out with our first cuckold experience. We have had straight threesomes and enjoy them very much, but we'd like to take it a step in another direction. We enjoy BDSM/humiliation play with each other but we'd like to bring in another to help us out. Ideally we'd like to find an attractive discreet (BBC) man to help us out and see if this is something we'd like to continue with.  The first time we meet, we'd like to get to know each other and if all goes well m

• Edinburgh bull seeks hot wife

Looking for cuckold couples or a Hotwife to to talk and meet in Scotland or north England  Male Body Type : Normal Experience As A Bull : Novice Bull Sexual Orientation As A Bull : Straight Are You Interested

• Bi hung welcomed

Looking for considerate well hung bull in Lombardy able to satisfy peppered latina wife and older bi hubby - all holes available for mutual pleasure. Male Body Type : Normal Female Body Type : Thin Experience As A Cuckold : Novice Cuckold

• Indian UK born hung bull

Indian UK born bull with tons of stamina! Looking to destroy a lucky lady!  Anal would be great but not deal breaker Looking for white, Indian or Hispanic, Pakistani lady Male Body Type : Normal Experience As A Bull : Semi Experienced Bull Sexual Orientation As A Bull : Straight&