cuckold London Cuckold seeks a Greedy Girlfriend

Only Genuine Verified Members & advert authors can reply to this dating advert - Upgrade to a Genuine Verified Member account to reply to this advert

LondonCuckoldGentleman

Hello ,

I am an experienced , established , kinky , fun and well-spoken,  bisexual English gentleman Cuckold . I am seeking a long-term , loving and affectionate cuckold relationship with a very sexually-greedy girl partner . ( I am married but wife lives elsewhere and the marriage has been dead and loveless and sexless for many years ) . I am seeking happiness once again with a greedy woman who loves sex , cock , cum and especially Big Black Cock and Big Black Cock Cum   . In everyday life I lead a good lifestyle and I am assertive and in control with my own business and homes . In private however I am extremely sexually-submissive with very few limits . I am extremely oral and I love all male and female juices and I will give you the very best and most devoted oral attention that you can ever want anytime and anyplace .......I will also orally-service your bull lovers if you want that . I will love you , adore you , orally-worship you , protect you and take care of you , while also always encouraging you to have sex with plenty of other men and to bring lots of men home . The more greedy you are the more I will love you . I will also take you on sunshine holidays where we can go out and find suitable men for you . When in London I live alone at my house in central South West London . It would be great if may be you would like to come and live at my house so that you have somewhere discreet , convenient and safe to bring plenty of different men home for sex . If you enjoy gangbangs that would be even better . I would love to hear from you if you are a promiscuous , sexually-greedy young woman who would like to be loved by an older , cuckold gentleman boyfriend and Oral Slave :-)

Male Body Type : Normal
Experience As A Cuckold : Experienced Cuckold
Sexual Orientation As A Cuckold : Bisexual
Are You Interested In Creampie Play : Yes
Forced Bi Play : Yes definitely
Penis Size (In Inches) When Fully Erect : 6
Caged : Sometimes
Sexual Preference : Bareback sex
Relationship Status : Married But Solo
Crossdressing : Yes
Travel Or Accomodate : Accomodate Only,Travel Or Accomodate,Hotel Meets,Dogging Locations,Cinemas,Gangbang Parties,Swinger Venues,Other
Male Age : 58
Age Range You Are Interested In Meeting : 21-30,30-40,40-50
Male Smoker : No
Male Drinker : Yes