Sign in to follow this  
chrisskross

cuckold wannabe Whose wife, best friend’s or mine?

chrisskross

My buddy and I are working towards sharing. In the meantime, we made a bet. Whose wife would you rather pin down and fuck? They are both submissive and love choking on dick. Let us know why you decided one or the other! 

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

• Like 2

chrisskross

160 views but no comments!

Help a brother out friends - I've got 50 bucks on my wife's pussy coming out on top! I haven't bet this much money since 3 super bowls ago lol. 

I know it would be better if we could show faces. Alas, too scared. Maybe it will help if I add a bit of context.

My buddy and I have been best friends for over a decade (since college). Our wives have been great friends for 5 or 6 years. There's been plenty of innocent, mutual attraction across couples, but there was never any talk of acting on it. 

Then, one night my buddy and I were having a few to beers and began talking about the hotwife/cuckold phenomenon. By the end of the conversation, we both admitted to liking the idea of watching the other ravish his wife. We've also talked about our girls enough to know that both wives are VERY submissive....so I for one, have many ideas about what I'd do to his wife if given the chance.   

We decided before bringing it up to the girls we should test the waters ourselves. So we discussed what kind of nudes we had in common, and we realized we both had pictures of them bending over and spreading. 

So we cracked open some more beers, opened our phones, and the rest is history. Afterwards we texted the pictures to each other. I jacked off to his wife's pussy no less than 3 times before falling asleep that night.  If we are able to manage it, I literally cannot wait to have my dick in his wife...and even more so,  face fucking her into oblivion as he sits back and enjoys the show. 

In the meantime, we decided we'd find a website to post our babes and get feedback. Naturally, we placed bets on our own wives...but I think it's safe to say there are no losers in this, especially if all this results in pounding each other's wives!

So help us out...50 bucks are on the line!

starflyer

B for me !

Snellius

Hey man. 

From photos attached a can not really say. Both are really nice but would be good to have better pictures maybe from front as well. 

We can definitely see better picture B. 

chrisskross

Thanks for your vote starflyer! Was it just because of picture quality or did you like something else about wife B ;) ? 

Thanks Snellius - yeah, I know man. Not the clearest imaging. I'm working on convincing my buddy that we should up the stakes. Until then...still hoping to get feedback on our ladies. 

• Like 1

Snellius

My pleasure. 

I'm looking at those pictures and... It's really hard you know. 

I will qoute my old friend:

You can't judge woman. All pussies are bit different but in the end all are wet and warm and that's what we love about them. 

All boobs are amazing small and big. All are soft, squishy with a cheery on a top. 

We just need to learn how to play and enjoy them. 

But since you made bet and want us to choose. 

I would go for "A" I think. 

But trust me a wouldn't say "No" to either of them. 😈😈😈

Still would love to see bit more pictures. 

For better comparison. 😍😍😍💪💪

Meanwhile work harder on swap deal and share at least story about it. 

Stay safe and enjoy!!! 

chrisskross

Will do Snellius! 

The score is now a nail biting 1-1, lol.  We’ve decided that the first to 5 votes is the winner, and the “loser” has to immediately text an uncensored topless pic of his wife to the winner, and then post a censored version of it to this thread. (Sorry haha). 

Neither of us have seen each others wife topless yet ;). 

Snellius

LOL. 

wait a minute so both of you saw each others wife's pussies and even wank to it but didn't saw boobies? 🤔 

chrisskross

Hahah yes that is an astute observation Snellius, lol. We wanted the trade to be as equal possible. After considerable discussion (almost scientific, really), our descriptions led us to believe we owned doggy style pics of our wives that were probably close.  We only realized after whipping them out (our phones, not our dicks) that one pic was clearer than the other. That said, we also didn't realize that one wife's face would be in view while the other's wouldn't. So all's fair in love and objectification....or something. 

• Like 1