BurlyDaddy

🇬🇧 UK based: Heavy cumming grunting girthy Bull

BurlyDaddy

I’m an articulate, deep voiced well spoken bull. I fell into the lifestyle after an unsuccessful job interview led me to a hotel bar. In the hotel bar was a May/December couple and I spent a life changing afternoon breeding a very wealthy mans trophy girlfriend. 

Since then I’ve had a number of encounters, both on the swinging scene and also some spontaneous moments. 

I’m easygoing and keen to make sure both parties enjoy the experience. I can be very assertive and have experience of CNC/Roleplay etc. 

I’m looking for a long term arrangement with the right couple. I’m discreet and easygoing and expect the same. 

im a thick 7.5”, but I get very very very hard. One ex compared me to a rock. I’m also very girthy with a partial circumcision.

Im very earthy and tactile and sensual. I’m the man who would push his fingers inside your wife just to smell her on my fingers. 

I’ve found a few on here seek more interested in puzzle solving than fucking. If you think swinging is an Easter egg hunt. I’m not for you.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png">

Hidden Content

Male Body Type : Well Built
Experience As A Bull : Experienced
Sexual Orientation As A Bull : Straight
Are You Interested In Creampie Play : Yes
Forced Bi Play : When in the right mood
Penis Size (In Inches) When Fully Erect : 7
Performance Level - Number Of Cumshots : 6
Sexual Preference : Consider bareback with long term arrangement