Justustwomarried

hotwife Wife is surprising me

Justustwomarried

So we haven’t done is before  but after lots of  persuasion the wife has agreed to go on this journey. We are now setting up a meeting with a potential bull ,  also the wife has just text me saying that she likes the look of a security guard and will start talking to him ,he said you look nice today,  she has begun to start to lead me already I can’t wait for a first session and she has Starting to   realise her potential to be a fantastic hot wife 

Hidden Content

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Gentleman_UK

Wow this is so hot! I’m very interested and would love to chat, drop me a line! 

solidbone

well that sounds really good, she likes him, he likes her, and everyone is horny as fuck. Hope all goes well.

Ricki

If I was the security guard and had a but I'd be taking you straight in

seamen50

Good luck 😉😂

Justustwomarried

Hi all 

so a up date on what’s happening, it was agreed that a social meeting firstly then if all goes well a fuck meeting will be a sorted , to my utter amazement she has just texted him back with no conversation with me  and  saying that if the social goes well on the same day a hotel will be booked and there will have a session, how the fuck can  I go to  work this morning without the biggest smile 😊 on my face and a hard tiny cock , once again she is turning into a different woman, more to come and pics hopefully , also he has given his orders out for her appearance and I have to be caged, 

• Like 2

Gentleman_UK

Sounds amazing! I hope you both have a great experience! 

cuckold1AB

Good luck tonight.  Be ready for it all to happen.  Sounds like the bull will take control pretty quickly.  You may not get much of a look in. 

However, make it clear you won't agree to anything that could put your wife in danger with a stranger.  Establish his identity to start with. Once those preliminaries are out of the way then she's away!

seamen50

I would be very supprised you can see your very small hard cock, as when yours is small and hard, everyone else’s big cock would be bulging! Before it got hard😂😂😂

Just a reminder

The bull will always take control pretty quickly.  A cuck will never get much of a look in. as the Bull will eventually take control of you both 

making you wear a nice pink thong, & pink collar and lead while the bull is around, entertaining his married lady😋😉.

women cum harder on a big cock than They do on your little cuckold dick.” Lol.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 .

Good luck .😂

• Like 1