jammy dean

cuckold Restart

jammy dean

As some background a long time ago we had dabbled with 3 somes MMF & MFF but eventually in 2011 tried cuckold play this resulted in her having 2 regular guys plus seeing about 6 others till 2013. 

from then as things went sour with the main guys we moved into swinging till 2016 and she was seeing one of my mates on and off. Then she met a guy she was happy with and used to spend a lot of weekend time with. The only problem was he got serious and told her he loved her & wanted to be with her, she immediately ended it. He got a serious gf and we had no more play. 

Hidden Content

• Like 5

jammy dean

But a month ago he must have been back in contact because she was out with her mate and when I woke in the morning she was not home- no biggie as she stopped at her mates. My thought as she often did this, near noon I received a txt with a post code and the words “pick me up in 40 min I’ve been naughty and am about to be again- hope you are hungry “

• Like 2

jammy dean

So it turned out he had been texting her for a week or so and she had gone for the night. They had sex twice in the night and once in the morning with him cunning in her 10 min before I picked her up. Wen we got one 5 min later she hat me eat her clean before she slept the rest of the day. I did get a photo before cleaning her just after she squeezed som cum out. 

Hidden Content

• Like 3

Spikey

Lucky man 😉

Spice115

Nice post Dean! You’re one lucky guy!

Sameerdev

So sexy.you can try another guy too.

starflyer

yummy, hope you enjoyed, and many more to come

jammy dean

So this first restart encounter was over a month ago but the guy again got clingy and ruined it. Fortunately when she was during she met a mutual friend of ours and ended up having sex with him 6 times in the night. She said he is at least as big as me (I am 9inch) but has the energy of a 20 year old and can just keep going all night long. The only down side was that they had that much sex there was very little pie left & she was sore so I was only allowed to lick her. 

• Like 1

jammy dean

She again met the new guy two weekends in a row having sex 9 times in total 4 one night & 5 a different day. Each time he filled her with his cum. She wants to see him this weekend but says we need a serious chat first. She hasn’t said what about though. 

• Like 1