Sign in to follow this  
Powerfriendlyguy

bull Friendship gentleman bull here

Powerfriendlyguy

I'm a Chinese matured gentleman 45.

Friendly and chatty . Looking for a relaxing evening of dinner drinks and sharing thoughts. Can and able to host a nice evening . Staying alone as I'm a businessman from different state. Looking for non pushy friends and respecting each other is priority. Discreet and privacy respected. Looking forward to meeting new friends.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• Genuine Bull staying in Staffordshire for work

Having been active in here and the wider scene for some years now, I'm always open to new adventures. From the middle of October, I'll be up in Staffordshire for work and would like to find a gorgeous, horny hotwife to keep me company in the evenings and overnight. (I'll confirm the precise location when we talk). I'll be your boyfriend, who your cuck delivers you too after a long day at work for you to unwind in pleasant company with plenty of steamy, sex between us. Hoping I'll be ab

in Bulls & Wifelovers Personal Ads

• Nottingham guy 38 for wife sharing or single women

Hi im a white 38 year old male looking to share wives gfs and single women..im in nottingham so if your interested please give me a shout

• Genuine, experienced, easy going, friendly guy

Hi, I'm Will. I'm an easy going,experienced, genuine, educated and respectful 37yr old guy. I'd describe myself as a normal bloke who just happens to really enjoy sex! I'm not a hardened swinger, but not a complete newbie either - I just have an exhibitionist streak and like having sex with other people who are similarly minded. I enjoy threesomes, and I like to watch and be watched. I like to be behind the camera and in-front of the camera, nudism, cuckoldry, outdoor sex and general debauc

• VWE Gentleman bull

Experienced, straight VWE gentleman bull. 100% discrete and utterly reliable seeks one off liaisons with hot wives and couples. Happy to travel and fix a hotel. Love role play. 

• SexyWife wants a Nice Caucasian Bull

We are wanting something like this Sensual Cuckold MFM Threesome- starts out with hubby and new guy giving SexyWife a Sensual massage once relax new guy starts out 1on1 with SexyWife (15-20 mins) then hubby joins in making it a 3some then new guy gives hubby 1on1 (10-15 mins). New guy comes back in 3some action. Then after awhile New Guy gets SexyWife 1on1 last round anywhere 25-35 mins then we thank him

in Cuckold Couples & Wife Sharing Dating

• German Lover for Sharing your wife

I am 57, male (of course) and could be the missing part of your marriage or relation. I'm not a bull. I prefer Lover.    

• Friendly Black Bull For Cuckold Play

Healthy, discreet black bull available for cuckold play with Mature Couples. I'm located in Hamilton, Ontario and willing to travel within Southern Ontario 

• Gentleman Bull

Love the psychology behind cuckoldry, enjoy chatting with couples, discussing fantasies and if we click meeting up and enjoying our filthy pleasures.

• Nice Brown Bull here

Hi, I'm an educated, well-mannered and very open minded Mixed race bull who would love to enjoy a healthy and passionate relationship with a BBW lady, a couple would be amazing, who would like to experience and share some hot and exhilarating moments.........I'm well endowed with a stamina of bull....................new to this scene but have a very HIGH and unreal sexual drive. I will completely respect your privacy and just looking for mutual respect and pure HARD fun. Got a particular liking

• looking for gentleman bulls

Hi we have after some time now decided to try and take our fantasy further ,we would like to chat with gentleman bulls with a view to meeting up . we are first timers so looking for someone experienced with first timers and someone who understands our nervous . looking for someone within the Bristol or surrounding area if possible .  

in Cuckold Couples & Wife Sharing Dating

new-genuine-verified-member-account-holder-badge.jpg