gangbang group The Bull Club is looking for your wife

Only Genuine Verified Members & advert authors can reply to this dating advert - Upgrade to a Genuine Verified Member account to reply to this advert

• 4 months later...
  • Genuine Verified Member
Tim7246

love to hear more

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

• Similar Topics

• Looking for bull for first time experience

Looking to meet a well endowed bull for first time cuckold experience, she wants to be blindfolded, naked and cuffed to the bed ready for use. She is a redhead (dyed) with tattoos, shaven pussy and loves bareback with creampie. I will be present, naked and may join in or may just watch (depending on the mood). She loves well endowed men, but size isn't always everything, we would ideally like to meet at a hotel or similar for our first time  afa46d55cfc3251077c9296fcb7a

in Cuckold Couples & Wife Sharing Dating

• First time bull

First time on this website, testing it out looking for couples to have fun with. Male Body Type : Normal Experience As A Cuckold : Novice Cuckold Sexual Orientation As A Cuckold : Straight Are You Interested I

in Cuckold Husband / Sissy & Bi Personal Ads

• Looking to be cucked long term or short term

Looking for genuine cuckold queen or couple for humiliation and cuckold. Either short term or long term  Male Body Type : Normal Experience As A Cuckold : Novice Cuckold Sexual Orientation As A Cuckold : Straight

• Peter and Anna for bulls

i am singel bull i am singel bull i am singel bull i am singel bull i am singel bull  Male Body Type : Well Built Experience As A Cuckold : Semi Experienced Cuckold Sexual Orientation As A Cuckold : Straight A

• First Time Bull

First time bull that would love you wife gf to take away my bill virginity  Male Body Type : Normal Experience As A Bull : Novice Bull Sexual Orientation As A Bull : Straight Are You Interested In Creampie Pla

in Bulls & Wifelovers Personal Ads

• looking for gentleman bulls

Hi we have after some time now decided to try and take our fantasy further ,we would like to chat with gentleman bulls with a view to meeting up . we are first timers so looking for someone experienced with first timers and someone who understands our nervous . looking for someone within the Bristol or surrounding area if possible .  

• Male 40 looking for long term female partner

So I'm looking for a long term arrangement and hopefully a lifelong female partner. I want to be a cuckold and have now decided to take the plunge. Along the way, I am happy to play with couples until I reach my goal. I can happily play as a bull but ultimately I am looking to become a cuckold. Up for most things and happy to try anything once. Male Body Type : Normal

• Looking for Experienced bulls

Looking for experienced older bull. Hidden Content Male Body Type : Normal Experience As A Cuckold : Novice Cuckold Sexual Orientation As A Cuckold : Bicurious

• 36yo BBW hotwife 4 bulls

Married couple from Sydney (36F BBW, 38M) looking for bulls. I'm Tim, for now you can know my wife as Bunny. While she likes to play with me watching, she would also be open to playing alone with the right guy. We are also up for straight MFM threesomes sometimes, but strictly straight, neither of us are bi and we're not into swinging/swapping. Our process is to ask for a face pic from interested guys, then if Bunny likes what she sees we'll give you her CONTACT INFORMATION REMOVED - P

• Muslim couple first time

Hi we are new to this. looking for a preferably white guy to take my my british asian, hijab wearing muslim wife.  finally have her convinced to take on this new experience. Male Body Type : Normal Female Body Type : Normal Experience As A Cuckold : Novice Cuckold