Anna_hotwife300

hotwife Hotwife looking for first experience

Only Genuine Verified Members & advert authors can reply to this dating advert - Upgrade to a Genuine Verified Member account to reply to this advert now!

Anna_hotwife300

Hi! New to all this but I’m super excited for the experience. Been married for 5 years and want to spice things up. I’m bi and husband would love me to be with over guys and gals. ;)

• Like 5

Smallboy111

Hey guys, it's such a thrill going through the first steps and sooo horny building up to the moment. 

Try and film or even audio recording is lovely to listen to after and will always turn you on. 

I always found my partners being totally honest when recalling how the bulls cock filled them up and stretched them wider and penitrated her deeper than you ever could. Being told the truth and fact that she loved the sex and that is the purpose of the lifestyle and the fact some guys have bigger cocks that can fuck her better and that turns you on. 

The best way to control a sub cuck is to make video and pics you can use as blackmail and always keep his mind thinking about being revealed and humiliated if he complains or demands. 

• Like 1