Sign in to follow this  
Youngcouple

bull Looking black bull for my gf

Youngcouple

Hello I'm looking for a young black dick for my shy girlfriend. We are from London. we are newbie

• Like 4

Smallboy111

I've some experience and could help arrange the right bull for you. My shy gf was amazed when her first BBC turned out to be 2 guys who made her cum n squirt till she let then take her virgin ass hole right in front of me. 

She discribed the event as the best fucking ever and probably the best she'll ever have. She said it was like she never had proper sex before and the saying that once you go black you never go back was soooo true. She was addicted and was arranging for him to fuck her daily 1jr into the 8hr meet. 

I spent the next month in chastity and made clean 3-4 loads after work and know I was never going to be allowed fuck my GFs ass as she spent two weeks having it stretched by a thick 9" black cock. 

If you like the sound of that kinda thing you should let me help you find what you want. Start at your own pace and meet a guy first and let him show your gf his black cock and she what she wants to do with it. 

It's something you might want to film also because it's a once in a lifetime experience. You only get to be a virgin BBC slut once. 

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this