MandDwales

bull Mel has a busy greedy day.

MandDwales

Today Mel told me she was having her long time fuck buddy round to visit. She had me helping to dress her after she had freshly showered and shaved her pussy.

I did up the back of her basque and she lay on the bed for me to pull her stockings on. She stood for me to do up the suspenders and pull her thong up after she stepped into them. I always try to get a feel of her pussy to see how wet and excited she is. But she always pushes my hand away and tells me it's not mine to play with until after.

At 10:45am her bull fuck buddy arrived and she opened the door to him in her lingerie.As soon as he was in the hallway she wasted no time , kissing him and quickly releasing his thick cock that she enjoys so much. She sat on the bottom stair and sucked him hard , where I could see from the living room. And then turned to me and said " I'm going upstairs to get fucked now".

I stood on the stairs and listened to them fuck and suck each other for an hour. When they finished Mel had me make them coffee , while he showered. I had to sit with them while they sat next to each other and chatted , as he occasionally rubbed her stocking clad legs, as she sat next to him still in her basque and stockings, I could see the wet patch on her thong, where her juices and the two loads of cum he put up her was leaking through onto the leather sofa.

When he left she pulled her thong to one side to show me how much he had stretched her pussy with his thick cock, and her juices and his cum running out of her. I proceeded to feel and start to lick her clean, but she stopped me and said " not now, you can do that later".

She changed into a bikini, and spent the afternoon sunbathing, teasing me and making sure I could see the gusset of her bikine which had a very damp patch on it.

We ha a quick evening meal, and Mel said she was going in the shower. A while later she called me upstairs. As I entered the bedroom, I was surprised to see Mel naked, and another basque and stockings laid out on the bed. She said she had mistakenly agreed to meet another male friend that day, and couldn't let him down.

He's a bit over 60 but he prforms like a much younger man, and also has a nice thick cock to fill her. She was meeting him at one of the shop units he owns that is unused at the moment.

I thought I was dropping her off and waiting outside. But when we arrived , she told me to come with her.

Her older man friend let us in, and directed us to the office at the back of the shop. The blinds were down and the lights on. The only furniture was a sofa. Mel stripped to her Lingerie and they both sat on the sofa. He began to kiss her and fondle her, as I watched. I was quite surprised when Mel told me to remove her knickers, and to unzip him and take his cock out. She then told me to wank and suck him hard as they kissed and he squeezed her hard nipples and tits, and fingered her wet pussy.

He was hard when I took him out, his cock was nice and thick, and I could see why she enjoyed it. I wanked him for a while and then sucked his thick cock, he was leaking pre cum as I sucked him, while he kissed and fingered my wife.

They decided it was time to fuck, so I held Mel's legs up and apart for him to enter her and fuck her.

Mel wanted to change position and get on all fours to be fucked from behind. After a few minutes she told me to get my hard cock out , so she could suck it. I thought she was going to make me cum, but she stopped and told me to get underneath and lick her clit as she was being fucked. I did so quite happily. It was such a turn on to lick her as she was being fucked, and to see his cock wet with her juices pumping into her pussy. Occasionally he would pull his cock all the way out and push it into my mouth then back into her. It wasn't long before they were both groaning as he came a massive load into her pussy. He withdrew straight away and pushed his cock into my mouth for cleaning. I then cleaned Mel as she was straddled above me with all his fresh hot cum running out of her. Wow what an experience , I hope she has me repeat. At home I had to clean and pamper her stretched and a bit sore pussy from the two fuckings by thick cocks, and she finally let me fuck her.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

MandDwales

Hidden Content

• Like 6

MandDwales

Hidden Content

• Like 7

Snellius

Amazing story. 

• Thanks 1

ep46wksp

wow great vid and stunning pics

• Thanks 1

Gentleman_UK

Thanks for sharing I wish I could meet your wife one day and have the same experience! She is stunning! 

• Thanks 1

Spikey

What a fabulous lady 😀

blades69

heaven, would love to clean up after a real man has pleased her

BBC94Hotwife

Amazing pictures, I’d love to find a sexy welsh hot wife!