Sign in to follow this  
cissyboy1uk

bull Fiancée's New Bull

cissyboy1uk

Just got home after dropping of Catherine in town to meet her new Bull. Now I am to dress in my sissy clothes, consisting of a red corset, knickers & stockings, a white semi see through blouse, black pencil skirt and black high heeled sling back's. I have a list of chores to do by the time I am expected to p ick them up tonight. Catherine says, if they click, which they pretty much will, he's coming back home with her to fuck and I'm the taxi.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

j_the_impaler

Sounds perfect

Do you have a photo of your hot wife before she left ?

cissyboy1uk

It was a let down and there her words, not mine but I do agree. He stated he was late 20's. He turned out to be 19 but Fiancée was ok with that. They ordered drinks but he was drinking far too much and on his phone constantly texting! I was supposed to pick them up at the end of the night or when Catherine called/texted! He knew all about me, he was up for coming home with Catherine to fuck her and watch me clean her when they first started calling/texting each other. They eventually got here at 11.30pm he wouldn't let me collect them, in his words, "he didn't was a puff picking him up with his bird!" He was way to merry, Catherine did take him to bed but he couldn't get hard and fell asleep within 30mins.

Catherine had to get dressed, I helped her dress him and we both put him in my car and took him 10 miles away to a village and dumped him in a bus stop. He obviously got home as he tried calling Catherine repeatedly on Sunday morning but she ignored him and she eventually got a text off him saying he was sorry but how did we know where he lived? 

Needless to say, he's blocked but I did get to lick Catherine's pussy whilst she used her toys.

j_the_impaler

Oh no what a disappointment

Started so well 

Mobile phones !!

Well and alcohol 

I bet Catherine looked stunning too 

Smallboy111

There are always hick ups at times but it shouldn't divert from your goals. 

They will be realised with effort and time.