KCS&Richmond

hotwife Wife vacation story

KCS&Richmond

My hubby loves me to tell him about the time I was on holiday with girlfriends and meet some husky guy and went back to his villa 

we started by taking shower together (was slightly disappointed with his 7ich) then made are way to a bedroom (with 1double and 2 single beds) as I was taking it doggie the door opened and his 2friends entertained real merry and started cheer and waving there cocks in my face (both a lot thicker and slightly longer maybe 8-8’5ich) 

next thing I know I was sucking 2 cocks as the other fucked me as they kept switching positions and lights were off most of the time I didn’t know who was fucking me this went on for about 45 mins then there was loads of shouting and merry talking then 1of them pulled ou and cum over my ass and as he was leaving the light came on and there was about 5or 6 lads trying to squeeze in the door way and get a better look at the buddy’s spitroasring me.

Iwas a little freaked out and tried to stop as they all wanted there turn they were pulling there cocks out asking me to suck them and I was saying no till I seen the two biggest cocks every (both well over 10ich and 1 was so thick I couldn’t get my hand around it) I changed my mind and sucked them all off and let the two big cocks use me how they wanted all night till I left in the morning xxx

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Spikey

Sounds like you had a great evening 😀

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• Looking to meet all couples on this wonderful site

Looking to meet couples who require either a bull or cuck scenario for your wife.

in FREE Member Dating Adverts

• I would like to meet

I won't lie and I won't beat around the bush I want fun... I'm a chilled guy with an ok cock (not too long but quite girthy) looking to meet like minded people for no strings fun. Interested? Hit me up for a chat and we can see if we click 😉

• newly single and looking for am interesting time

I've previously shared my ex and loved it, now i want to meet some like-minded folks to see what mischief I can get into. I'm not too fussy on size, but I'm clean and expect the same. I keep myself tidy and groomed. PS i love going down on a lady

• First Time Cuck

First time cuck here looking for someone that has experience and can be a good first experience for me and my wife. Not sure how to really get into this but we are both excited about it. Looking for an in shape white guy with an average to above average cock that loves bbw/chubby women. Message me to talk more Hidden Content Hidden Content be6f69fd13df6e7f

• Ok, must be neighbour with plenty of time and desi

I have a crazy desire to see someone seducing my difficult wife, building friendship and confidence and slowly push her to a good a deserved fuck with plenty of pleasure, she is not easy or keen for it, but I would love see her moaning this must a build friendship time with regular visits until this happens,  the best candidate must be someone around Hammersmith area with plenty of time for regular visits until the seduction /sex time happened,  if a masseur better if be better for me to observe

• A new Hotwife seeks BBC Bull for first time

I have recently agreed to my husband's request and long time encouragement of becoming a Hotwife and making him my loyal cuckold. He is very knowledgeable in the ways of Cuckoldry where I am very inexperienced.  As this is will be our very first experience, I am looking for a one time meet with my cuck husband present and want to meet the right guy for my first time sleeping with another man. I was raised conservatively and am a bit shy and submissive by nature so am looking for a patient a

in Cuckold Couples & Wife Sharing Dating

• Let’s meet, great and enjoy each other’s company

I’m interested in watching a big cocked bull give pleasure to a woman that has reservations about interracial relationships.

• Hotwife and Hubby in Yorkshire seek experienced Bu

About Me I am happily married to an amazing wife. I am not looking for commitment or anything serious. We are only here for a goodtime 😉 we have reached a point where things are good but she is no longer attracted to me Hidden Content    

• Hot Wife looking for full time fun..

Hey all..  We are looking for a real guy in the SWFL area who is easy going and not pushy.  She wants a boy toy she can hook up with on the regular who isn't a pain in the ass.  I (Hubby) like to watch we aren't into humiliation or anything like that we just enjoy the sex.  She is a sexy 5ft 100 pound spinner with huge tits and a tight little body.  We have word not permitted so we can't just run out the door to meet up.  We are looking for a "Good Friend" with benefits.  If you can be patient a

• A new hotwife seeks BBC Bull for first time

I have recently agreed to my husband's request request and long time encouragement of becoming a Hotwife and making him my loyal cuckold. He is very knowledgeable in the ways of Cuckoldry where I am very inexperienced.  As this is will be our very first experience, I am looking for a one time meet with my cuck husband present and want to meet the right guy for my first time sleeping with another man. I was raised conservatively and am a bit shy and submissive by nature so am looking for a p