steve-gates-dom-man_uk

bull Gen mature bull 4 LTR gen Couple 30 + KENT s/e

steve-gates-dom-man_uk

Genuine account and member of cuckold forum.

NOT LOOKING FOR TIMEWASTERS - DOM,s - HUSBANDS

Seeking  HOW  to  BE  a DOM  or wishing to KNOW what I have so  Learned,

MEN with Girl Friends / Wife, Where she is - not aware of your Fantasy

or is not Active in mind or deed to be in this SCENARIO. 

Story of me:

I am an OLDER Alpha one, so do you seek a mature, good personality guy, who will work with to fulfil your wishes but still, always have the backup of marriage this feelings on this.

I am trustworthy, genuine, honest, and fun to be around & like to live life to the full. I enjoy the company of people who don't take life too seriously and who possess a good sense of humour.

If I promise to do something, I do it, if for reasons I can’t do due to reason beyond my control then I will make up for it, many time over.

As for the boring bits, I'm college educated and currently am working full-time. My relationship status is single and looking for something casual, special, regularly and WITH ONLY ONE COUPLE.

One of the ways I'm great is I'm traditional, Dominant, but also big-hearted and sensitive. I do this in a social setting and the bedroom. (First, safe words)

In time, I will take over our SEXUAL side of your lives, what happens, or not, how you, act, will dress, or not, style of dressing, etc. This is a SOCIAL setting, and the BEDROOM, or other PLACE, indoors, OUTSIDE. 

Being the ALPHA Dom, in Private and social,

NOT PERSONAL family life or work.

The Idea of a COUPLE male and female at your age is something at this time is the number one fantasy I want and always wanted, long term - I had one couple, WHERE it lasted for 7 years HAPPY time for all. Do YOU WANT?

(Other Interests:

Nature, some Nightclubs / other type of Clubs, Music - Pop / R&B, Rugby, Shopping, Dancing, Tennis / Racket Sports, History, Rugby, Gym / Aerobics, Shopping, Dancing, Theatre, art, Ballet, Travel, Literature, Sightseeing, Movies, Cinema, Food and Wine

So am I your ‘ideal’ man:

Panther Couple. Meaning = (Younger woman that likes older business men)

I am not overweight, Yet Am a Intelligent, Articulate GENTLEMAN, with a Good sense of humour, And  Someone who also knows how to appreciate a woman sexually, Yet also Respectful, always  Dominant within your limits. 

As an Alpha male do you like a confident man to take charge? How you dress, (wife) Hair, so you please me, I am A Non-smoker, Charismatic, also do makes an effort with his appearance. 6ft Tall, a Well endowed, thick also.  Hoping you live reasonably local to me so that meeting up is easy and can also be done at short notice, also on regular bases.

ARE YOU ready for a adventure, Here When Ever You Both Are!!      NO SCAMMERS PLEASE. ONLY SERIOUS ENQUIRIES!

I ideally, want to build a rapport and get to know each of you BOTH. This is something that I would want to be long term and regular interaction, both social and bedroom wise.

II hope in time it would be alone with the woman overnight at ours if possible. It would also be involved with the sex part, but I both want to get to know the persons I am with and build a mutual friendship if that makes sense.

Chemistry is obviously important. The magic SPARK if you will.  My aim is also ways to wants to and can stimulate the woman both intelligently and sexually of this Panther couple. (Younger woman that likes older business men)

YOUR PART:

Ideal Partner:

A panther couple – 30 + in age.

I'm looking for someone who is submissive to my assertiveness and knows how to let go and let them show what I want. I'm looking for fun and discretion with no strings and expect you to be looking for the same.

I don't have a 'type' - but I do want someone who is completely confident about themselves, the way they look and what they have to offer...

I am looking for friendship that may develop further? I need someone that is like minded. I am a fun Gentleman and I guess we'll just see where things go.

Please, I do not want nor need a catphisher in many cases will be using accounts with the wrong gender that you are not looking for, such as male accounts, but then try to explain they are really a female OR A COUPLE..

Now CAN YOU prove you are a couple, DO YOU HAVE PHOTO of you both, SHOWING your FACE PHOTO TOGETHER, are you willing to do a VOICE CALL / LIVE CHAT before a meet.

I do NOT USE ANY CHAT PHONE SERVICES OR LONG TIME just endless time WASTING MESSAGES .

Best and Sincerely your Alpha Experienced Dom.

Your Master - STEVE

Dom, Don Juan, Darcy Grey.

Hidden Content