Sign in to follow this  
babydicky

sissy heres my little one.

babydicky

hi. I have a tiny little dick. females know its not going in there pussy.its too small. and they should get a laugh out of it. its kept in pantys or diapered for there fun. my job is only too clean up pussys after they have been used by real men. can be right after or 4 hours later . can be one girl or ten. ya im just a sissy boi. have a laugh at my baby dick.

Hidden Content

• Like 1

Smallboy111

It's not your fault you were born with a pathetic little penis but you can be happy you have a place as a cuck who can pleasure with your ability to eat, slurp and clean real alpha mens sticky and sloppy loads because of your useless excuse for a cock. 

It's like an extra piece of skin that hangs like a growth where a cock should be on a real man. I presume you wank with a finger and thumb thinking about the last cream pie you were instructed to eat. 

I was once made clean about 50 loads from 22 black guys who used my GF at a launch party for a White Treat adult club. Her black bull used her as promotional material and invited 20 club goers to taste before they signed up. 

Having a small cock like yours has given me the most exciting sexual experiences and my partners the biggest and best cocks they have ever fucked.