essexcouple_uk

hotwife Seduce My Wife

essexcouple_uk

Hi All,

My wife and I are heading to south west Wales (Slebech Park Estate), near Haverfordwest, in October. We will be staying for 4 or 5 days in order to do some sight-seeing with a view to maybe moving to the area in a couple of years.

I would love to witness someone seducing my wife, perhaps in a local bar, while we were there. She has played with a couple of different guys before, but that was a long time ago. I am desperate to get her interested in fucking another guy again...preferably something long term. We are both 52.

• Like 3

essexcouple_uk

Hi, yes, a Dom Bull would be perfect. She does like assertive guys that know what they like. I just need someone to awaken the slut within her...and Iknow it's in there ;o)

• Thanks 1

Praevalen

I am assertive and know what I like and want.  If there is a sub slut in her I can and will do bring it out. I assume she is aware and wants this?

• Like 1

essexcouple_uk

She is unaware that I would like get someone to seduce her, although she does know I would like her to cuck me. Like I said, she last played with a couple of different guys some years ago now, but I would love her to do it again. I know she would do it if she was seduced properly. She just needs someone to make her see what she's missing.

James Everard

Hi. I am an Essex based mature, cultured Dom bull. If you are interested in some local action then message me.

James

essexcouple_uk

Hi James,

Some local fun would be great. Where in Essex are you?