CCC333

hotwife Fife, Scotland UK, Looking for that elusive male!

CCC333

We are a happily married couple (m55, f45) who are interested in exploring the pleasure of C (wife) with another man. There are a number of labels for this, hotwife, cuckold etc, but for us the label is only to give anyone reading this, an idea of what we are looking for, which is probably different for everyone.

We have tried (unsuccessfully) to find someone through sites like fab swingers. Our experiences have been that most of the guys who made contact, were quite sleazy and that is not a turn on for C in any way. We have a pretty good idea of what we are looking for and C, although not having a type as such, does have certain criteria that would be considered deal breakers.

The ‘ideal’ man would be:

40-50’s – age is not too important

Not overweight

Intelligent

Articulate

Good sense of humour

Someone who knows how to appreciate a woman sexually

Respectful

Alpha male – C does like confident men who can take charge.

Non smoker

Charismatic

Makes an effort with his appearance. (C always does)

Tall (5ft10 or taller)

Well endowed – shallow, we know, but she knows what she wants and likes. (large/thick)

Lives reasonably local to us so that meeting up is easy and can also be done at short notice.

Ideally, we want to build a rapport and get to know each other. This is something that we would want to be long term and regular. C would be alone with you and overnight at ours or at yours is all possible. I would not be involved with the sex part, but we both want to get to know the person and build a mutual friendship if that makes sense.

Chemistry is obviously important.

C wants to meet a guy who can stimulate her both intelligently and sexually.

C is a petite size 10 with a body to die for and stunningly good looking. Whenever we go out anywhere, she always draws a lot of attention. She loves high heels and always makes a lot of effort with her appearance. She is intelligent, funny and loves interesting conversations.

Your relationship status is unimportant, but your ability to meet up regularly and overnight is important for what C is looking for.

Not looking for a one night stand and hence looking for one person only for something long term and exciting/fulfilling for everyone. Happy to let it develop, so nights away alone with C or more, is how we can let things grow.

We are prepared to wait for the right person, but if you feel you might match what we are looking for, then please get in touch.

Happy to exchange photographs with the right person, with a view to meeting up. Maybe come to ours for a drink and see how we all get on.

Hidden Content

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4

solidbone

First great advert, you said what you want, there can be no misunderstandings. second. Mrs C looks wonderful in brown. Third I hope you find the right guy, be as fussy as you want. After all, it is Mrs C body and she chooses what she does with it and who she allows to touch her both physically and emotionally. 

• Like 1

tmf

Genuine guy looking to meet, please pm me for chat 

James Everard

Hello,

It sounds like you just wrote my job description. I am a mature Dom bull - articulate, cultured, a non-smoker and I understand what women enjoy. I am fit, 13 stone, 5'11" and reasonably well endowed. I am Essex based and available for meetings during working days. Please PM me if you are interested.

James

• Popular Tags

• Photos From Albums

By Guest,
      By Guest,
      By Guest,
      By Guest,
      By Guest,
      By Guest,
      By Guest,
      By Guest,
    • SDC12188