oralman12

cuckold couple Cuckold Mature couple wanted.

oralman12

Looking for a older mature cuckold couple to be  used as I please. Husband to watch and be humiliated by myself

• Like 2

Hottyandcuck

Hi there. 

• Similar Topics

• I’m new. Husband wants to watch 2 men fuck me

I’m completely brand new. Me and my husband want to have 2 men fuck me whilst he watches. 

in FREE Member Dating Adverts

• Panther couple is hunted 4 a KENT / LONDON Alpha

Hi, I am Steve, Seeking a  sweet, loving, caring, independent, ambitious, submissive, YOUNG hot wife/ woman (being a submissive to me but do not mean abuse, or no rights, no value, harm, or loss of control) love to travel, share life & play with, who is outgoing, knows how to be contented of one Dom man in her life, who has an interest in BDSM world, I am a gentleman that likes to spank and a few things more. I don't hesitate, just plan and not shy because of my age. Your age for me is

in Bulls & Wifelovers Personal Ads

• Mature w/e good looking Bull wanted

Hello.   We are a couple.  I am a dominant superior mistress. Who owns my feminized, chastised sissy slave.    I am/we  are searching for a mature gent to be our dominant bull. Who will give me the orgasms i need. And help enslave our maid.  And further train sissy to be the slut she deserves to be.  She is bi and is eager to clean us both . 

in Cuckold Couples & Wife Sharing Dating

• BBC for new kold couple, looking for her first

We are looking for someone to make our fantasy of her getting blacked come to life, little bit nervous as this will be our first dive into this kind of thing but we are hoping it could develop into regular meetings with the right guy   we are in South Wales near Cardiff though we are willing to travel a little

• KENT, UK, Alpha, DomBull 4 Panther Couple ltr 30+

Genuine GOLD account member of cuckold forum. NOT LOOKING FOR TIMEWASTERS - DOM,s - HUSBANDS  NO  MEN with Girl Friends / Wife, Where she is - NOT  aware of your Fantasy  or is NOT Active in mind or deed to be in this SCENARIO.  Kent, s/e Uk, An Experienced Dormant Bull, with couples, seeks to find ONE special LONG term, Panther 30 + Cpl For on going, regular, fun open minded couple, aged over 30, for fun, games, and mutual fun. I expect to confirm, that you a couple, first by mes

• Cuckold Wrestling

Does this interest you – I am looking for a guy/bull who would wrestle and win for me.  I am the prize and this is the deal - you and John (my current sexual owner) have a one hour submissions by pin wrestle (he is untrained), Bull v Bull, Dom v Dom. Whoever, gains the most submissions in the hour is the winner. The winner then flexes, poses and punishes the loser. If you win, you either get a date with me, a night with me or you take me off him and even 'own' me - how does that sound ? Your age

• Gen mature bull 4 LTR gen Couple 30 + KENT s/e

Genuine account and member of cuckold forum.    NOT LOOKING FOR TIMEWASTERS - DOM,s - HUSBANDS  Seeking  HOW  to  BE  a DOM  or wishing to KNOW what I have so  Learned,   MEN with Girl Friends / Wife, Where she is - not aware of your Fantasy     or is not Active in mind or deed to be in this SCENARIO.      Story of me: I am an OLDER Alpha one, so do you seek a mature, good personality guy, who will work with to fulfil your wishes but still, always have the

• Hot wife or cuckold couple

Looking for hot wife or cuckold couples 

• KENT Alpha Mature, Dom 4 Gen LTR Couple 30 +

Genuine account and member of cuckold forum.    NOT LOOKING FOR TIMEWASTERS - DOM,s - HUSBANDS       NO  MEN with Girl Friends / Wife, Where she is - NOT  aware of your Fantasy  or is NOT Active in mind or deed to be in this SCENARIO.  Kent, s/e Uk, An Experienced Dormant Bull, with couples, seeks to find ONE special LONG term, Panther 30 + Cpl For on going, regular, fun open minded couple, aged over 30, for fun, games, and mutual fun. I expect to confirm, that you a couple,

• Young guy looking for mature cuckold couple

Young bloke from Buckinghamshire who,s looking to try cuckolding. 18, bi and looking to chat.