maverick1

cuckold couple My Hotwife also models

maverick1

Hi, all its been ages - years in fact - since we last posted in the forms. I wonder if any of you remember the long running thread I had (well over 100,000 views) relating my wife and mine adventures in a cuckolding?  If you do say hello.

A lot has happened since I brought that thread to a close (which maybe was as far back as 2015).

After a break of about a 6 months we both got the itch to "play" again and this lead to my wife having had a whole string of adventures - most, but not all, I was lucky enough to see or hear at first hand.

Two years ago another development was that my wife decided that she wanted to do some modelling too.  This lead to a whole new avenue of adventures - which will continue once lock down is over - including her working with various photographers and male performers shooting from arty nude right through to her first ever interracial scene just before lockdown.

I've added a few photos from various shoots / adventures of hers.

Enjoy.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

• Like 22
  • Thanks 5

Mr&MrsStockingleglover

Wow yes I remember you. Welcome back. Great pics 

• Like 1

solidbone

Good skills, modelling in front of a camera is not as easy as people think, yep in hotel rooms and bedrooms with phones and handhelds is one thing, camera lights action, that's a whole different ball game, so credit to you. love the shoes by the way, nearly as bright as your smile.

• Like 1

flyguy2006

Great to see you back Mav. She is so hot and sexy!

• Like 1

j_the_impaler

Very very sexy glad you are sharing her with us again

• Like 1

drog

these are very good pictures and a very sexy slut wife. 

• Like 1

starflyer

wow, great model, love her sexy poses and collar

• Like 1

maverick1

Some more photos all from this year prior to lockdown. 

She can't wait to get back to her adventures and modelling when lockdown is over. 

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

• Like 14
  • Thanks 3

flyguy2006

She has such great tits, perfect for cumming over.

• Like 1

WlfeCorruptor

Great pics! Very sexy!

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• Italian slut wife for your pleasure

looking for my wife to get fucked and cum hard, until she is crying with ecstacy Hidden Content Male Body Type : Normal Female Body Type : Superfluous Experience As A Cuckold : Novice Cuckold

in Cuckold Couples & Wife Sharing Dating

• Bull seeking wife to use

Love pleasing women.. the long way.. the hard way.. love fucking up pussy for real  Male Body Type : Well Built Experience As A Bull : Semi Experienced Bull Sexual Orientation As A Bull : Straight Are You Inte

in Bulls & Wifelovers Personal Ads

• looking for a hot wife

new to this but quite curious to try it out, if anyone would like to chat feel free to gimme a shout Male Body Type : Thin Experience As A Bull : Novice Bull Sexual Orientation As A Bull : Straight Are You Int

• Welsh borders looking to share wife with couple

Apologies if this seems long but it’s easier to say what we would like straight out    We are Looking to hopefully start gently fulfilling wifes (M) fantasies but know it will be baby steps initially   we are both 48 and looking to spend nights away, initially around welsh coastal areas  nice. Country areas(or others if near enough from our welsh border area )and hopefully meet easy going,non pushy couples who can gently introduce her/us into pleasure with others   ideally we

• West Sussex couple - wife wants long term BF

I'm here to find a guy for long term rel. Not looking to sleep way around site, finding one guy who understands the dynamic, is single, can make me laugh, Is over 5'10'',  45-55 years old, and who wants more than just a shag and go, . Have cucked in past, enjoyed it, but now looking for more thn just nsa shags. We arent the trad cuck couple, hub doesnt watch or clean etc, our time together would be our time so more a shared wife experience where you would have the same rites as hub. Please

• looking for wife

im looking to be with a wife im new to this tho so if ur interested and want to help let me know  Experience As A Bull : Novice Bull Sexual Orientation As A Bull : Straight Are You Interested In Creampie Play : Yes 

• Help me make my wife a happy hotwife

I have np idea how to get my wife to go down this path.  I am not big enough and rarely get hard enough to mildly please her.  The only way that I can please her is by being oral.  It would be so much more fun to eat her while or just after she has a large cock in her.  I would love to see her with a man that can please her.  I would love to be their sissy servant.  I think if we met someone while out drinking she could end up in bed with the right guy.

• Bull having 5+ years of experience with cuckcouple

Professional clean, safe and discreet. Looking for the same. Fun-loving, open-minded, energetic person whose favourite words are lets explore When I'm not busy saving the world, you'll either find me hiking, biking or swimming. (Just kidding) I love going out, meeting new people and generally getting the most out of life. I am a gentleman who loves to please in a sensual manner and has very good stamina. As a bull I have 5+ years of experience with cuckolding couples in LTR. Profession

• seduce my wife

This sissy is looking for an alpha man to seduce and check my wife, reintroduce sex into her life. We have no sex for several years already, it just looks i had turned gay and sissy who recognises its deviance,  vanishing manhood and its consequences, sex separation from wife. In this situation, there is need and place for another male – a real man to be with my wife in the way i can not be, for her to have a chance to feel a man deep in herself to regularly „charge her batteries”, and for him s

in Cuckold Husband / Sissy & Bi Personal Ads

• Bull Required long term

we are a couple in lancashire looking for a long term Bull (time wasters need not apply) we are photo verified and are paid members of the site we know what we are looking for and the type of person were looking for: 25-55 years old  confident in a positive way, without being boastful or egotistical A sense of humor i.e knows how to make a woman laugh Someone who knows how to treat a woman sexually Respectful - doesn't break any boundaries smoker or non smoker(no Il

new-genuine-verified-member-account-holder-badge.jpg