This is what wifey has left me to wear today and my clitty cock is still locked

Hidden Content

• Like 2

starflyer

Does my sissy ass look big in this ?

Hidden Content

• Like 1

solidbone

Starflyer I was trying to think of something witty to say, but I couldn't. I used to do a lot of rallying, and I had to pick up my navigator, and he was really quiet. That was unusual for him, so I asked you ok,

He replied my wife not spoken to me for a week, since that party we went to.

So I looked at him, as to why,

She asked me does this dress make me look fat, to which I replied, no love its all the fucking chips you eat.

So after a few minutes of us laughing, I went ok, we got serious racing ahead, so better you get out of that sorry state your in.

Which he smiled to and said I been waiting all week for this, it is fucking impossible at home, come on scare the shit out of me, we going to win this one. Hope you got your driving head on.

So, reading does this make my sissy arse look fat, just had me cracking up.

starflyer

That's a funny story, glad you enjoyed.😉

dabs999

Very sexy outfit, great pic, you're very lucky, wish my GF would do that for me  Love the cage, too big for me though!

starflyer

dabs999

Wishing you all the best with your G/F, its a tricky subject to bring up, I put it all down on paper many years ago telling her about my "fetishes"....started telling her about how i'd like her to be in charge of things.....then telling her about how she could have her pleasure and deny me if she wished......told her I was masturbating a lot......seen this chastity cage......and so on there were many notes and letters to her, now its second nature. hope this helps

dabs999

Thanks starflyer. She kind of knows that I like wearing panties, but does know just how much. She's accepted my cage, it was a bit of a shock as I told her I wanted to show her something and then dropped my towel while wearing it. I told he that it was to stop me getting hard and stop me cumming very quickly so that I could pleasure her without ruining the moment. She also knows I'd like her to fuck other men so that she can be properly satisfied but sadly that's a long way off. Not giving up though   

• Like 1

starflyer

It's a good start, slowly does it 🙂

starflyer

todays new panties

Hidden Content