Mmmtits

cuckold couple I want bigger dick

Mmmtits

I’m 20 and like it rough, I want a boyfriend to play with me and to show my husband how to please me 😋

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Uk20bull

I'd love to make you scream and show your husband a few things!

Want_Kinky_Wife

Wow my God! You are really so sweety and sexy! I think we can do something together and will show your hubby real kinky and perverted enough shagg with bareback! Get in touch please here or on my KIK: kinky_sex2

Snellius

Well I can help you to have unforgettable time. 

BBC94Hotwife

Sexy arse and dirty feet, fucking love it!!! xx

Mohsin

Hey add me on sc- CONTACT INFORMATION REMOVED - PLEASE READ SITE RULES

we’ll talk on there

BlakkBull

Nice ass

BBC94Hotwife

You are perfect, beautiful arse I just wanna slap grab, kiss, lick and fuck before dumping my warm creamy spunk in! x🍆💦x

Sexy As Fuck, I’m literally drooling, we can have some serious fun!💦xx

Smallboy111

What an amazing hot girl desperate for a proper fucking from an alpha dom male and his hung friend. Letting them use your hot body to satisfy their sexual desire until they have spent 5-6hrs pumping your holes full of cum for you to post for all to see. 

BBC94Hotwife

Here Here Smallboy111 😂🍻

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• want to role play first and maybe do it for real

Hi,  my gf is pretty shy but quite honey when she's at it.  I'm not into humiliation, more of a stag /vixen/bull relationship    wouldn't mind being the bull on certain occasions.    We roleplay and fantasise a lot about this but never actually did it.    I want to talk with a guy and get my girlfriend to talk to him.  I want you to tell me what you'd do if she was yours for a night.    I want her to feel attracted and honey to the point wet

in FREE Member Dating Adverts

• I’m new. Husband wants to watch 2 men fuck me

I’m completely brand new. Me and my husband want to have 2 men fuck me whilst he watches. 

• Hotwife seeking long term boyfriend

My name is Kirsty and I am the female half of a successful and long standing cuckold marriage. My husband has a very small cock and I have had his blessing over many years to see other men. I have complete freedom to see whoever I want whenever I want which includes overnight stays etc and he even has his own room if I need a friend to stay over. I would like now to have a long term boyfriend to spend time with and have some fun. Local guys only please and I would prefer single men only. 

in Cuckold Couples & Wife Sharing Dating

• Cuck Boyfriend Wanted

I am looking for a boyfriend who wants to be a cuck......a very hard thing to find. I am late 30s, attractive, living in London.

• My husband is a pathetic maggot

Hi all.  I am still looking for a bull with a big white cock for my tight south Asian Pussy. Due to Covid I held off any meets etc but as lockdown is easing I’m more comfortable with meeting up.    I am Layla. 27 and a project manager. I know what I want and I love kinky rough bareback sex.    Husband is a 26 year old retail workers with a tiny cock and inferior attitude. Humiliation essential. We are genuine and can host in Manchester. We’d ideally want someone from NW Englan

• Friendly Black Bull For Cuckold Play

Healthy, discreet black bull available for cuckold play with Mature Couples. I'm located in Hamilton, Ontario and willing to travel within Southern Ontario 

• Are gloryholes a safer way to play?

Are gloryholes a safer way to play post Covid-19 lockdown and when social distancing measures are relaxed further? There's no kissing or breathing on each other so there's a protective gap while still allowing both people to have some fun. Thoughts?

in British Dogging, Cuckold Parties, Tours & Glory Hole

• London Bi Guy looking to play

Fit, London based mainly straight guy looking for meets post lockdown - Into cuckold scenarios and sucking cock. Particularly if his wife is holding my head down onto his cock.. Also love fucking hot girls and wives and give very good oral. Dream couple to play with would be a hung bi black guy with a hot white wife. But also happy to meet married guys on their own for oral fun. Not into anal either giving or receiving Can only do weekday daytime meets in London, Kent an

• Asian Wife White Husband meet up

Coupe eager to meet in a cuckold life style, Like to be in age group 30-45

• Hot wife looking for boyfriend

I’m the female part of a cuckold couple. We have done cuckolding for around 4 years now. We have always enjoyed it but are now looking to take what we do up a level and I want to have a long term boyfriend to meet up and have fun with. Somebody local would be ideal so we can have regular meets.  I’m a small petite blonde woman and I’m looking for an attractive man!   Let’s see where this goes 😛.