cuckold wannabe Girlfriend getting pregnant by another guy

I've had the cuckold fantasy for ages and I'm the closest I've ever been to sharing the girlfriend. We've found a new openness and she wants the usual 3way, watch me with a guy etc but I was wondering if anyone gets really turned on by the thought of another guy knocking her up? Is it wrong I get horny over the thought of another man getting her pregnant?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stig

• C Coltrane

• solidbone

• CleanmeAfter

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've had the cuckold fantasy for ages and I'm the closest I've ever been to sharing the girlfriend. We've found a new openness and she wants the usual 3way, watch me with a guy etc but I was wondering if anyone gets really turned on by the thought of another guy knocking her up? Is it wrong I get horny over the thought of another man getting her pregnant?

A lot depends on how the dynamic of your relationship changes after (indeed IF) your girlfriend starts having sex with other men, right now it is still in the realms of fantasy and for some, the transition between fantasy and reality can be a hard one to actually make.  I talked to a couple before Christmas-married for several years, this was something they had discussed for a long time before actually talking to anyone with a view to meeting.  We texted, talked and eventually decided to meet up

My fiancé was bred by another guy. I stuck by her, it's such a turn on knowing that whats growing inside her isn't yours. 

• Genuine Verified Member
solidbone

Ok a few questions, first how long you two been together, as at the moment you’re just a boyfriend. Not being funny boyfriends are easy to replace.

Also, I haven’t read your other messages, but did read your profile. The question is, what is it you actually want, have you decided yet.

Your sort of stood on a fence, between being a cuck or a stag. You need to decide, as your indecisiveness is only going to cause problems later. As your girlfriend will want to know who she is meant to be in this relationship. Yes I know other couples start of swinging and then move from one or to another, but they did make a start and decide between them how things naturally progressed.

Have you asked her, if it ok if she fucking other men, then you can fuck other girls as well.

Now lastly, letting her get pregnant by someone else. Have you really discussed this? Is there a reason besides you think it turns you on? This you really need to consider extremely carefully and talk about it. And all the pitfalls it could entail.  Sounds great when in the bedroom or the idea swimming around inside your head, but in reality, it a different story.

C Coltrane

I agree what I've read here from Solidbone..... this IS indeed a totally different story... Being exited and horny about the thought of it is ok ....(and your girlfriend faking it also) ....but actually letting it happen is really a bridge too far !  You simply can't do this to a future w even if this should carry your name.  So please don't ! Enjoy the fantasy but stick to that.

C Coltrane

can somebody explain me why when I type the word "w" the system turns it into a "w" ????  

admin ?????

solidbone

the word Childddd is not a word to be permitted. just use rugrats or it, instead. 

A lot depends on how the dynamic of your relationship changes after (indeed IF) your girlfriend starts having sex with other men, right now it is still in the realms of fantasy and for some, the transition between fantasy and reality can be a hard one to actually make.  I talked to a couple before Christmas-married for several years, this was something they had discussed for a long time before actually talking to anyone with a view to meeting.  We texted, talked and eventually decided to meet up for a drink and to see if we wanted things to progress further.

A couple of drinks and a pleasant hour's chat later his wife and I are sitting on a sofa in the hotel bar kissing when I looked across at him and I thought he was going to cry he looked so bad. We stopped of course and they left-the next day he emailed apologising and explaining that actually seeing his wife obviously getting ready to have sex with another man was something completely different to how he had imagined it.

At the minute you have a lot of decisions to make and are doubtless being pulled in various directions at the same time. Please, don't rush into anything until you are ready and comfortable.

• Like 2

Thanks for the replys, it's been 3 years together and had it's ups and downs but I feel were stronger than ever, hence I opened discussion about our wildest fantasies and what we'd like.

It definitely wouldn't be something we'd be rushing into you, but if the right guy comes along who knows, she's admitted she'd like one of my good mates to be the third guy, but is always asking for trouble?

I totally understand the concern around the knocked up risk and it would only ever be that and I'd never admit to her. It was more just making sure I'm not the only guy with the fantasy but I appreciate the concern and rest assured I'd never bring a you know what to the world under those circumstances.

• Thanks 1