begging4it

hotwife I’m new. Husband wants to watch 2 men fuck me

Only Genuine Verified Members & advert authors can reply to this dating advert - Upgrade to a Genuine Verified Member account to reply to this advert now!

begging4it

I’m completely brand new. Me and my husband want to have 2 men fuck me whilst he watches. 

• Like 1

Alan750SRAD

I'm up for it

BBC94Hotwife

Get in touch if you still interested xx

Hidden Content

Smallboy111

My GF had 2 BBC her first time and she came in 3 mins and squirted 3 times before he shot his first load in her, his friend then fucked her sloppy pussy till he had her squirt 4 times before she came out and made me lick her used pussy and find out she hadn't made then wear condoms and wanted then to see me clean their cum as she cleaned both their cocks and mocked me and my tiny white cock before taking turns to take my GFs virgin ass till she demanded I slurp it out or never have the chance to fuck her ass. 

It was the most amazing fuck ever and I was totally shocked by the fact that my GF turned into an addicted BBC slut in minutes of taking the black cock. She was even asking for dp before even loosing her anal virginity. 

Seeing men swapping holes and taking turns pumping cum into your girl as she has the most intense orgasms on much bigger cocks than yours is soooo exciting and euphoric its the best thing about sharing your partner 

• Like 3