cuckold Never give up

Muffin Muncher

• Genuine Verified Member
solidbone

An excellent account of your evening, thank you. and everybody had a great time to and some firsts for you. Then if that wasn't enough, a nice little confession that your wife already wants to meet someone else, so basically a perfect time for you both. Have a good Christmas and an exciting New year. 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Muffin Muncher

• solidbone

• Kar121

• Ally Badger

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yikes! I’ve been on this site since 2008. Nearly all of that time has been as a cuckold wannabe. About 3 or 4 years ago I simply gave up that ambition and stopped logging in. But this year my dreams and fantasies finally came true and I can honestly say that so far it has been even better than I could imagine. So I thought I’d log on and maybe share our experience to date if anyone is interested. Maybe it will give hope to others who have given up on the dream.

Thanks again for your comments solidbone and for sharing your adventure. I’m glad you and your teeth survived. It sounds great. My wife has already told Simon how much she enjoyed being pinned against the wall and asked for more but stopped short of telling him she wants him to fuck her like that next time. Surely he got the hint. At the minute we have no plans to meet anyone. It’s Simons birthday next week so I think wifey will want to contact him and we’ll see where that leads. It’s

Well Hopefully he wont need much encouragement, once he pinned her against the wall and felt how wet she is, he just wants to slide deep inside her and fuck her till her knees give out. luckily for her, she'll have something solid to support her in her hour of need.

Posted Images

Muffin Muncher

Thank you for your comments. As we approach a new year we are in a situation I hardly dared to dream of a year ago. I’m hoping we can meet with Phil, the guy we met at the social, early in the new year. We also have an invite for another evening of fun with Simon. And of course I expect we will continue to see Jon on a regular basis. My New Years resolution is to watch my wife enjoying being fucked by all three of them. Not at the same time....but hey, wouldn’t that be great!

Have a great Christmas everyone.

• 4 months later...
Guest wantstowatch19

Lucky guy @Muffin Muncher and great advice and encouragement from @solidbone You make me so jealous !!!!! Like you I've had the NO to her fucking another but at long last you've progressed to where I'd love to be ,it must be so amazing helping your wife pick men to fuck,so exciting,I wonder where this path will lead you and how far your now liberated wife will go, how far would you like her to go? staying with just you and another or trying out more than 2 at the same time? Would you like her to go on her to be fucked while you wait at home? The possibilities are endless, good luck you lucky man 

• 1 year later...
Muffin Muncher

It's been so long I doubt anyone is still reading this thread, but just in case...

My last update was December 2019. A time of great optimism. But men make plans and God smiles.

I had my second jab last week and my wife has hers next week. Will we pick up where we left off? I'm not sure. During lockdown we have fantasised a lot about Jon and my wife has clearly been reliving the fun she had with him in her head. I love the feel of how wet her pussy gets when I am fucking her but she is clearly thinking about him.

We have stuck to the rules and not met anyone since our last meeting with Jon. We have kept in touch with him and have an agreement to meet up socially once my wife has had her second jab.

She is being a bit coy about it all but naturally I'm hoping once they are in the same room together again it won't be long  until he's back in her knickers.

• 2 weeks later...
Muffin Muncher

Oh dear, this website seems to be a shadow of what it was  so I’m not surprised if no one reads this. It is an old thread now after all. 
Anyway, here’s an update. We’re meeting Jon for a drink this evening. In a way it’s like our first meeting with him and we’re starting over. That one ended up with them snogging and both desperate to go further next time. What will this meeting bring? 
Wifey is playing it all down but I’ll be interested to see how much effort she goes to and what she wears.

Muffin Muncher

It was nice to see Jon again. Unfortunately wifey developed a migraine and wasn’t even well enough to get in his car for a bit of fun. Shame as she had shaved her legs and looked very attractive and sexy for him. She even wore her special perfume. It’s one she wears for sex with him. Just one whiff of that and I get a hard on.

Next day we talked about it and she admitted she would have liked to had some fun with him. She got very wet and excited at the thought of him sliding his hands up her skirt and into her knickers. We’ve agreed with Jon to meet him at our house next time so they can really get down and dirty.

Wifey is playing it down but she’s already getting her bikini line trimmed and booking extra gym classes. It’s been over 18 months since she had Jon’s cock  inside her. Hopefully that will end soon.

• 1 month later...
  • Genuine Verified Member
Bonnie&Clyde

Great thread, I can relate with so much you say and I read with interest 

Please keep updating 

Muffin Muncher

So….as I write this I’m sitting in a hotel bar and my wife is in our room being fucked stupid by Jon.

They’ve sent me a few photos. Her knickers round her ankles and the lady one was him fucking her on the desk with the shot taken in the mirror behind her back.

I can’t tell you how horny this is.