Sussexwife

hotwife Hotwife seeking long term boyfriend

Sussexwife

My name is Kirsty and I am the female half of a successful and long standing cuckold marriage. My husband has a very small cock and I have had his blessing over many years to see other men. I have complete freedom to see whoever I want whenever I want which includes overnight stays etc and he even has his own room if I need a friend to stay over.

I would like now to have a long term boyfriend to spend time with and have some fun. Local guys only please and I would prefer single men only. 

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

• Like 25
  • Thanks 3

AliUKBull

Hey Kirsty, recall you from a social a couple of years back nice to see you're still in a long-lasting and loving cuckold relationship. Wonderful photos!

P.S you still wear an anklet with that gorgeous outfit? 😉

• Thanks 1

Sussexwife

Hiya! I remember the social well, cuckolding has really worked for us and we enjoy it very much. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Gentleman_UK

Wow very sexy hotwife you are! Thanks for sharing Kirsty! ;-)

• Thanks 1

Sussexwife

thank you kind sir x

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

seamen50

I would like to be considered x 

• Like 1

TheServiceMan

Awesome pics Kirsty...sadly i think you are a bit too far away. Hope you find what you want xx

seamen50

I’m in Sussex regular so I can meet at yours if your free

Snellius

Hi

You are gorgeous. I would love to spend some fun time with you and pleasure you. Let me know if you interested. 

Worthingbull

Hi  sad to hear that your  hubby only has a limited size cock for you. Such a sexy looking body needs to be well used and  brought to life . Im in Worthing  so  I cant be that far away. A 6ft+ intimidatingly sized sexual BULL that is looking for a permanent  position. If you like big strong  demanding sexy BULL with a monster sex drive  extra thick cut cock and large  cum filled  balls , then do come say hello. 

• Like 2