cuckold In what age did you become a cuckold?

In what age (you and your hotwife) did you decided to become a cuckold? And after how many years of relationship did you take this decision? 

I answer first:

It was 2010, after 13 years of marriage, when we decided to follow the cuckold lifestyle. I was 41 and my lovely wife was 40 year old then. 

DSCN0126.JPG

Katherine_and_Mark

Again, after 13yrs, so there really must be something in that number? I was 47, and became a cuck and my wife, at 31 became a Hot Wife

• Like 1

irelandcuck

Lovely pic, take off!

nivocuckold

We started on 2018.  We have been married since 2006 so for us it is 12 years of marriage :)

I can see we are the newbies here 

ladyboy44

I  became a cuckold very quickly in my first marriage back in 1981 at the age of 22. She was 18. Two weeks after the honeymoon was Her first demand, from then on it was Her way or the highway.

The strange thing was I knew I couldn't satisfy Her but enjoyed hearing her have some real sex.

Needless to say that marriage lasted 18 months before she found a better Man.

• Like 1

Leeds Cuck

Got together 1998, married 2005, started playing around with others (openly after a few previous indiscretions each) in 2014

Married_Slut

After 18 months of marriage at the age of 28 will be 12 years of cuckold this year!

TooSmallDave

Since I was 16 and my first proper girlfriend cheated on me because I was too small. I've known that pain of being a cuckold all my adult life. Girlfriends and wives always try hard to pretend that size doesn't matter at first but eventually the frustration, resentment, anger at not being satisfied becomes too much and they end up fucking one of my friends, one of the men in my family, neighbours, workmates, whoever. It took me years to admit that it turns me on more than sex. 

• Like 2

Mr Soft

When i was 40 so 13 years I've been a cuckold i can't satisfy any women and my wife knows it, i love her and love the fact she wants other lovers, she really likes to humiliate me and loves me being locked away and dressed like a sissycuck 

• Like 1

Karlmcw

My wife and I have been together for 11 years, she knew I was a cross dresser before we got together and told me she wouldn’t stop seeing her boyfriends just because we were together. A year later we married, I’ve been her sissy bitch cuck the entire 11 years and she’s been my hot wife. Attached is a pic of me after my wife made me up to be her sissy.

Hidden Content

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1