Katherine_and_Mark

hotwife Height Differences - Bull Vs Hotwife

Katherine_and_Mark

So in my latest blog entry, where I talk about the Office Christmas Party, one thing that seems to be getting a lot of attention is my views on height difference. Basically, I feel that for me, as a hotwife, I'd like my Bull to be several inches taller than me, in order to really fore-fill my overpowering fantasies (call  it what you will), and I'm sorry but if a guy is say 5'7" tall and just one inch taller than me, well that just isn't going to work for me.

Your thoughts..?

K x

Hidden Content

• Like 27
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

AliUKBull

Being 6'2 it does provide a different dynamic to the relationship. Physical appearance makes a difference especially with height. Someone who is towering over you can provide some comfort towards you in terms of dominance but also security. So yes I agree height makes a difference!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Tony77uk

Height does make a difference, standing 6'4 a couple of inches over you,haha, gives you that security and comfort from a bull and not a small cuck standing with you

• Thanks 1

bernie1201r

Oh HW agrees. Says it explains her attachment to her latest SD 

Hidden Content

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

hnellub

I like my wife's lovers to be taller and bigger too.  One guy she is with towers over her and she says she loves being completely smothered by his size, both his build and his cock.  Her words " I feel like a rag doll with him". 

• Like 1

hnellub

I like my wife's lovers to be taller and bigger too.  One guy she is with towers over her and she says she loves being completely smothered by his size, both his build and his cock.  Her words " I feel like a rag doll with him". 

• Like 1

j+s
On 12/15/2018 at 12:04 PM, hnellub said:

id love to see pics of this size difference.

• Like 1

Katherine_and_Mark
10 minutes ago, j+s said:

id love to see pics of this size difference.

Me too, I'd love to see the size difference! K x

bernie1201r

This one was a man mountain 

Hidden Content

• Like 3

bernie1201r

Very fond of her SD and the height difference 

Hidden Content

• Like 4