cuckold bareback

how many guys enjoy seeing another mans cum dripping from their wife. I love to see a man empty his balls into my lady and watch he face as she feels him cum inside her, then watch it drip from her

peterjoe1

I like to see my wife get a good fucked too

littlewily

My ex wife did this for near on twenty years, and now my new hg does too, I’m a lucky cuck 😊

Katherine_and_Mark

I can’t deny that I would find the sight of another mans spunk dripping from my wife a massive turn on, but I don’t know whether I could agree to her going bareback in the first place 

Mark 

• Like 2

cissyboy1uk

Believe me Mark, when Katherine come homes with her pussy dripping with cum, you will know you did the right thing in letting her go bareback. My fiancé does it to me and I love it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

JadesCuckold

I love the sight of another man's cum dripping out of her pussy and my favourite thing about being her cuckold is being allowed to go down on her afterwards and lick her clean.

• Like 1

commodoredawe

Just love it and sloppy seconds fucking is my absolute favourite.

• Like 1

Karlmcw

My wife loves bareback with real men, my job is to clean her up after. I love the taste of men from her pussy and we both love getting their spunk on us. She makes me cover up on the rare occasions I get her... but I’m a sissy tranny slut, not the aforementioned real man type she likes. 

• Like 1

Married_Slut

I have rarely seen that moment of another man coming inside her, but have certainly seen the photo evidence they have provided and tasted their mixed cum when she got home!

• Like 1

cissyboy1uk
On ‎2‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 5:49 PM, North East Hotwife said:

I have rarely seen that moment of another man coming inside her, but have certainly seen the photo evidence they have provided and tasted their mixed cum when she got home!

Hopefully you will get the chance to see the seed of life another man planted in your wife.

• Like 1