CagedbyLin

cuckold Kept Locked Whilst Hotwife Plays.....

CagedbyLin

I am kept locked in chastity whilst my hotwife plays with her boyfriend. 

Please feel free to comment or message me direct...

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

• Like 2

Lickertysplit

Look to be a good fit and suits you

ladyboy44

you should feel proud,that She has decided to keep you in chastity! There's a very good reason why you are even locked in the first place.

Admit your own failings and enjoy your new life!

cuckold_rick

You look great locked up.  I am now in my new CB6000 for the very first time.  Have had it on for almost 24 hours now.  I absolutely love this device and am so thankful that my wife suggested it... well more like she insisted.  I am on a 2 day business trip and the key is safetly at home with my amazing wife.  I cannot believe how comfortable this is and I will wear it proudly for however long she decides to keep me locked up.

dan&san

That’s how you should be while your wife plays hope she make you clean her to 

• Like 3

Married_Slut

Cute, All small cocks should be caged, they aren't good for anything else.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

starflyer

Enjoy your lock up!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• Free for fun from 5pm to 9pm

Hi there, My master has allowed me free play this week only (Mon-Fri) from 5pm to 9pm  I'll be around St Paul's area, Central London. Private message me if you are free around this times and interested. Male or Female. Must be clean and if male please not taller than 6ft. Not looking for any domination or BDSM. I'm just very horny and eager to use up my free time to the most  Here are some pictures my master took of me tonight.  XX 7d03

in Cuckold Couples & Wife Sharing Dating

• Hotwife Beginner

Hotwife early 40’s in Sydney  looking for young men for casual fun

in FREE Member Dating Adverts

• Newbie hotwife looking for bull

So to introduce ourselves, we're very happy with our sex life - but lately we've both been getting turned on at the thought of me (wife) being fucked by a thick, massive cock (9 inches minimum, hubby's is average size). To make it clear we're not looking for humiliation etc - my very generous hubby just wants to watch his very attractive wife (his words) and enjoy seeing me pleasured. We would like to meet socially first, to ensure everyone's comfortable and gets on (we don't appreciat

• Looking for hotwife and couples

Looking for hotwife and cuck couple or 3some to use her and humiliate hubby I’m 38 yo 8’ dom bull clean gentle and respectful very discreet  ....

• Attractive Male looking for potential hotwife

Attractive male, 43, looking for female for long term relationship that is interested in exploring the cuckold lifestyle, while living an otherwise healthy relationship with each other. Must be into dirty talk, and interested in exploring me both as a bull to participate with her and in me being a cuck in other situations. I live in Idaho, and you should live in the state as well, or at least close to it. If interested send me a message, and let's get to know each other!! Pictures available upon

• Hotwife looking for first experience

Hi! New to all this but I’m super excited for the experience. Been married for 5 years and want to spice things up. I’m bi and husband would love me to be with over guys and gals. ;)

• Hotwife seeking long term boyfriend

My name is Kirsty and I am the female half of a successful and long standing cuckold marriage. My husband has a very small cock and I have had his blessing over many years to see other men. I have complete freedom to see whoever I want whenever I want which includes overnight stays etc and he even has his own room if I need a friend to stay over. I would like now to have a long term boyfriend to spend time with and have some fun. Local guys only please and I would prefer single men only. 

• Sissy BBC cuck needs hotwife

Hey verteran here BBC only and white queen slave Hidden Content

• Looking for Hotwife in Istanbul

Hello everyone, Herkese Merhaba, I wanna be a cuckold in Istanbul. I think ı dont have any limit about cuckold. I want to dominated from my wife. İstanbulda hotwife fantezisi olan ve cuckold ilişki isteyen bir sevgili arıyorum. Cuckold konusunda sınırım yok diyebilirim.

• Loking for a hotwife (I'm 26)

Hi lads, I'm living in Leeds and I'm 26 years old. I'm looking for a woman around my age for a long-term relationship. I love to please my girl in every way.