Jammydodga

Well I’m due to pick the sexy lady up in a day or two’s time and I’ve just received this.

Bless her.. All about priorities eh?! 🤣

Hidden Content

To view this XXX photo please become a Photo Verified Member or upgrade to a GOLD VIP account

• Like 1

Awards

Jammydodga

Well I woke up to this sexy lady, and all her charms just before she boarded the flight home.. Somehow I don’t think I’ll make it home as quick as I get there..

Those ladies are dying to be released from that top and it would be a crime if I didn’t expose them........ 🤗

Hidden Content

To view this XXX photo please become a Photo Verified Member or upgrade to a GOLD VIP account

• Like 5

Awards

MisterR

Hot lady

• Like 1

Awards

h0rnyuk

very fit

• Like 1

Awards

Jammydodga

Truly... Tick tock, Tick tock as I do believe the plane just landed..... 🤗🤗

Awards

Morkandmindy

Well I’ve gotta say that this here cucky is being well and truly fed so far. I don’t think they’d been on the way home more than 10 minutes before I had a photo of his cock in her hand helping him change gears I think she said  🤪 then expertly taking him in her mouth gif that followed was a lovely surprise and appetiser. 

I’ve not heard from them for a while. I believe she must be tied up 🤪🤪

hopefukly lots more to come tonight

• Like 4

Awards

imrans

Any update guys

Morkandmindy
2 hours ago, imrans said:

Any update guys

Hiya. Sorry for taking a while.

well I received regular updates throughout the Saturday including several nice pictures and a couple of video’s. Gotta say I wasn’t expecting anything like it. Totally awesome and looks like Mindy had a ball and was treated to some 59 shades of grey excitement. Some of the pictures with genuine smiles and enjoyment will stay with us forever. 

Unfortunately due to family circumstances Jammy had to leave on Saturday evening and not returning till midnight. Even though they were both tired I believe Jammy got wood around 4am which lasted a couple of hours 😜 Mindy said that she had 5 or 6 lovely orgasms that day and looked totally in bliss. Jammy has to leave again before I arrived to pick her up on the Sunday unfortunately as I believe they had a real treat planned for me once I got there. 

Will try to post some pics as soon as they can be edited correctly. 

Shes already talking about another meet up 🤪🤪😜😜😜

• Like 2

Awards

flyguy2006

Good work sir, can't wait for the pics and future meets.

• Like 1

Morkandmindy

This was a surprise to receive. Really wasn’t expecting the writing which was a great touch. 

Hidden Content

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Awards