LeeT

bull The Stages In An Afternoon's Fun (3)

LeeT

Thanks, Oxford_Geek !

You know, from our chats that I'm totally up for opening and ploughing your sweet little cunt while James watches - we will have to apply our collective intellects to making that happen ! ! 

Sadly, though, this topic doesn't seem quite amazing enough 🙄 - it "stalled" 6 weeks ago through lack of comments !

Still, maybe your comment will kick-start it !

Of course, by this stage, "saddling-up" for a bit of fucking is VERY high on my agenda ......

Before I can do that, though, the babe usually give me one last suck to really put the lead in my pencil. Here, Denise, in the full knowledge that mounting her hairy cunt was very much on my mind, forces me to endure that final stiffening first !

12/25

Hidden Content

To view this XXX photo please become a Photo Verified Member or upgrade to a GOLD VIP account

• Thanks 1

Awards

ClassyK

need to get Kelly to Prague! 🤔

LeeT

Wow, ClassyK !

I missed your re-appearance - but I have rectified that now !

That is an extremely elegant lady - what a superb body - and legs to die for - or die climbing ! 😇

if you can bring her to Prague, I would, of course, be pleased to meet her and drag her down into the seedy world I live in ! 

==

So, in the Afternoon's Entertainment, both parties are now raring to go !

It's time to get in the "saddle" and, on this occasion, to start fairly conventionally. That meant laying Sarah on her back, spreading her legs, "notching" the tip of my cock into the entrance of her slippery, but tight young cunt - and letting my weight take me smoooooothly into her until I was well buried !

13/25

Hidden Content

To view this XXX photo please become a Photo Verified Member or upgrade to a GOLD VIP account

Awards

troublez_us

Fantastic Lee T

LeeT

Thanks, Troublez_US !

Hopefully, this thread might now "revive" so I can finish it !

😀

==

Going for it now - and what can be better than a bit of "cowboy" from a woman that obviously knows her way around a cock !

I sat myself down on a chair with a good seat-height and Louise, a French babe that is still, I think, my "record holder" in the elapsed time between first email contact and a mouthful of cum straddled me with her hot, slippery and very eager cunt ! With a dining chair, you can get them really deep ! 

It was a furry mound too - sadly you can't see that !

14/25

Hidden Content

Awards

troublez_us

Hot pic of Louise she looks gorgeous - looking forward to seeing you getting to the next stage - but is there any chance of bonus back in the saddle pic of Sarah before moving on?

LeeT

Although I don't really like to deviate, as you are such a great supporter of my "stuff" Troublez_US, this is just for you !

Here's Sarah, in an almost identical position !

My mouth full of her hard, young nipple, my hand full of her taut young bum and my thrusting cock engulfed in her hot and sticky young cunt !

😀

Hidden Content

Awards

LeeT

And, while I'm here ........

Whilst I prefer babes straddling me to be facing me - I can suck their nipples that way around - I do like to try and enjoy them in every position .....

So round they go .....

Here's a skinny little Spanish babe, Leora feeling the full benefit of sitting her hairy little cunt down on my jigging cock !

😃

15/25

Hidden Content

Awards

troublez_us

Lee - thanks for the deviation - Sarah is so hot - love that pic of Leora too, she seems to be in ecstacy - you certainly have the magic touch.

LeeT

You are too kind, Troublez_US !

I would like to think I have a "magic touch" - but any "magic" is getting the babe to where I can work on her !

Once they are actually being fucked, they usually throw themselves into the experience and just go for it !

I have been told my cock is "pleasingly thick" a few times though - maybe that helps !!  😀

===

It's always good to get a babe onto her knees so I can give her a good, deep, slamming !

The lovely "Miss X" doesn't know who's cock is fucking her of course - but that doesn't stop her enjoying it !

16/25

Hidden Content

Awards