hotwife Me and my big nipples

Hot Gina

• Genuine Verified Member
C Coltrane

Holy hell .......!!!!  Wish it really was for me....!  I would take quite a lot of time to caress these twinkling beauties. 

I once was with a girl who actually got an orgasm only (!) by touching her nipples. It took me only about ten minutes to send her high in the sky. Why do I have the impression your nipples are as sensitive as hers Gina....?  I don't know but they do look as inviting for sure.....  Nice bra as well Gina. Perfect for a night out or a day in the office..........

• Like 1
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hot Gina

• C Coltrane

• starflyer

• zappagolf

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love showing my big nipples and having them sucked and played with Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

It's time to post some more of my nude pics don't you think? Hidden Content

I love wearing sexy lingerie, but I also like to go out in a dress without underwear. Here is another example of one of my favourite party dresses.     Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

Posted Images

Hot Gina

I can have a huge orgasm by having my big nipples sucked and played with.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

• Like 4
C Coltrane

It was so beautiful and exciting to witness such thing. And it worked over and over as if there is a direct electric wire straight from the nipples to the pussy. Knowing that it was me who started that little spark excited me very much back then. Since then I always gave every nipple that extra attention but not everybody has such an invisible electric wire that connects to the lower parts. Anyway Gina you're quite fortuned you have. I hope your husband or lovers make great and plentiful use of it. It's an impressive sight to see a woman shake to orgasm while holding her nipples.

• Like 1
C Coltrane

They don't even need the metal stuff to be quoted as real jewels... ...godver..... you really turn me on ...

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
starflyer

Hot nipples and hot body Gina 

• Like 1
C Coltrane

Gina Gina always a pleasure to see your body of pleasure on my screen. Can't keep my eyes of your juicy butt and your  perfect legs. What a pleasure would it be to taste the sweat on your soft skin....

• Like 1
j_the_impaler

Gina 

Your actually getting hotter over the years 

Please tell me you are sharing your wonderful body with more than just your husband ?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Hot Gina

I have 3 lovers sucking my big nipples: my husband, his best friend (usually together) and my lesbian girlfriend.

Hot Gina

ok, it's quiz time! Let me know your answers and what you think the price for the winners should be... 

Hidden Content