jas30301

Have any cuckolds told close friends their deep secret?

jas30301

Interested to hear whether any cuckolds have had the bottle to tell close friends about their deep secret?  My wife has shared my naughty secret with our married couple friends and two men close to them!  Loved the fact that they know!  My wife has also told a guy in a bar.....it is painful pleasure for me knowing others know!!  

Jas

• Like 7

SOT

My wife has told her best friend, who has since talked about our arrangement with me.

She (and my wife) thinks I am very generous and a wonderful husband which is lovely

Would I tell any of my mates? No fucking way!! They'd never understand and think I am a real twat

• Like 8
  • Haha 2

Sub Cuckold

About 13 years ago my wife was fucking her best friends husband. He totally knew what was happening.

• Like 3

jas30301

LOL SOT!  Tell them!  Do you really care what they would think?  I get off and squirm on the thought of men and women knowing about me!  Very strange, I have a professional job, I am outgoing and love the thought of being me (a cuckold)!!   

RobG1908

My wife told her closest female friend, and also a number of guys that she chats with online. One of our male neighbours also knows, as well as a good friend of mine who knows from personal experience!

One of the hottest things is being able to talk to my friend about what he has done with her

Hidden Content

/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" data-src="https://www.cuckoldforum.net/uk/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png">

• Like 8

troublez_us

Hey Rob, do you fancy telling us a bit about the fun your good friend has with your gorgeous wife?

jas30301

Nice one Rob.  So hot for me to talk to my wife's closest friend about my wannabe cuckold needs.  She enjoys teasing me about it when the girls are out!! I do love my naughty secret being leaked bit by bit.  I'm hoping she'll tell her colleagues next! 

• Like 1

starflyer

I wouldnt mind my wifes friends knowing.....but i dont think i would like my friends knowing....although the men she's been with know

• Like 1

jeanswatcher

My best friend knows, to a degree and my wife knows he knows, I have watched him twice taking my wife. His wife doesn't however that this happened before they met and neither does anyone else, my wife still playfully flirts occasionally with him. i know a few chaps at work, professional men who don't mind others knowing about them and their wives doing similar or swinging. I personally think its very basic to openly talk about this lifestyle to folk you know don't understand and are not into it. As for my wife she has told no-one.

jeanswatcher

As for strangers that's different I have had many a smile from ladies in vanilla land when well away from home  they see that  that I am collared some notice others don't unless they look carefully at my shirt collar they'd not see anyway, what they don't know is I am also clamped often in a CB, have blue and pink toe nails and often are sent out wearing knickers. whilst I wouldn't wear a collar at work I do wear the rest what I don't want is others gossiping or under mining my authority.

• Like 2