Southernkink

Bull required for regular meets in Hampshire

Southernkink

I am looking for a regular bull to join myself and my cuck in the Hampshire area. So far I have unfortunately had to weed out too many timewasters. Genuine bulls only please who are looking for a first meet over the next two or three weeks get in contact. Thank you. H x

• Like 13

matureguy52

Hi.

Are you still looking?

steve689

Are you still looking?

clubbers1965

Hi Holly, like the idea of the group and i'm not to far away from your location so if you are still looking for a bull, have a look at my details and if you like what you see then drop me a line and see if we can get together??

Spam Admin

Hi

As per our mailshot we have now migrated your personal ad to our new Personals Directory system

https://www.cuckoldforum.net/uk/personals/personal/94-southernkink/

Please feel free to login to your Personal Profiles Admin Area to edit your ad and/or to add any photos.

We hope this helps you get lots more views

Good luck with your search!

Admin Team xx

clubbers1965

Hello Holly

I certainly like the idea of getting to know you a lot better so if you like my details then please drop me a line and lets see if we can get together soon?? 

Worthingbull

Hi  SUSSEX BULL looking for a new  cuck /hot wife couple that  both like THICK CUT COCK. I like bareback, being cleaned after sex and to use all holes to cum into.