twohorny

Mrs two and I have been on a long journey of transformation of our lives but on Valentines day she started me on a course of Pueraria Mirifica. I am taking the pills twice per day and rubbing in the breast cream morning and evening also. I've read other's accounts of taking this and it seems that it has an effect after 3-8 months.

Providing there are no bad side effects, the plan is that I will stay on them until my breasts start to visibly grow.

Another welcome side-effect is that it seems to shrink cocks and will reduce my orgasms to just a little dribble. Some of this is academic since I am permanently in chastity anyway.

Below are some "before" pictures of my chest which we hope will become my breasts.

Our main thread is here:

Hidden Content

mr two

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

• Like 8
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• twohorny

• jeanswatcher

• pedthebok

• suki_sissycuck

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One year on - here they are!   mr two Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

Mrs two and I have been on a long journey of transformation of our lives but on Valentines day she started me on a course of Pueraria Mirifica. I am taking the pills twice per day and rubbing in the breast cream morning and evening also. I've read other's accounts of taking this and it seems that it has an effect after 3-8 months. Providing there are no bad side effects, the plan is that I will stay on them until my breasts start to visibly grow. Another welcome side-effect is that it seems to

Since I've been cut off from sex and caged, I have been more and more fascinated with pictures of sissies in cages. I'm been taking the pills and using the cream and have been hoping to look more feminine so that I am maybe more attractive to get fucked...   I have particularly loved photos of sissies in basques and stockings with their little clits locked away...   Mrs two really likes these pictures too as a sign of the transformation and also because she wants me to look nice and classy.

Posted Images

dirtybitch

Looks like the start of something big.....well I guess you hope it is

Hidden Content

/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" data-src="https://www.cuckoldforum.net/uk/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png">

• 3 weeks later...
jeanswatcher

Interesting and bizarre but quite kinky in a way so is she after ensuring you  can never fuck her again? you say your in permanent chastity I've done a day or so at a time but never longer than that if its permanent is she looking at going further and having you castrated? I am not criticizing you far from it just very interesting! 

suki_sissycuck

Jeanswatcher asked:

...so is she after ensuring you  can never fuck her again?...

I think on that regime Mrs Two will ensure that Mr Two is most unlikely to be in a position to fuck any woman ever again. With clearly feminine breasts and the long-term emasculating effect of the Pueraria (interesting Latin root to the word BTW - 'puer', taking him back to a pre-fertile state of boyhood!) on his genitals, plus all the cuck-training and conditioning, I imagine it will be well-nigh impossible - even assuming any woman existed who would deign to offer herself to such a thoroughly de-sexed male!

Which is rather sweet and romantic, I think. If Mr Two - or rather Mrs Two - is right about permament chastity for him, he has already had his last ever fuck with a woman - his beautiful wife - and will be faithful to her forever... He's giving her the one present a cuck can give to his wife sexually: the total surrender forever of his manhood as the symbol and physical evidence of his love and devotion to her.

What more can he give? Um... well, it's a huge step but Jeanswatcher has put his finger on it. And I'm guessing the idea has crossed Mr Two's mind as a possibility. A truly empty sac... permanent and irreversible infertility.

I wonder how many women - especially here! - think how unfair it is that they lose theirs long before they lose their desire for and pleasure in sex, while men retain theirs even into their 70's. Of course it doesn't have to be like that....

Hidden Content

/emoticons/default_rolleyes.gif">

• Like 3
jeanswatcher

question will this treatment work? I was telling my wife about this thread surely the male hormone from his testicles will act against it leaving only two possibilities it may not work or..................

stocking-cuck

Iv followed & always lusted after Mrs Twohorny who is a truly beautiful woman, I will watch this development with interest as its so hot.

twohorny

I've just read these posts together with mrs two. In particular she liked suki's post. As ever Suki, you are thoughtful and clearly intelligent!

Our main thread is here:

Hidden Content

which gives more info on our story but basically I know i have just one more fuck with mrs two in my life and maybe once a year with my fleshlight. I am indeed in chastity permanently now excluding when I cannnot wear it for sports or medical reasons (horny as it may be, I'm not turning up at the doctor with a cage on!).

And definitely part of the reason for keeping me in chastity, in panties and growing breasts is to make quite clear that I'm a pitiful prospect for any woman. It has quite a profound affect on me when I'm out and about and observing "normal" people, eyeing up, considering lines and hoping to take someone home... never going to happen for me, but for mrs two, just a part of a night out!

We'd consider castration if it weren't so difficult to get it done and also if it didn't carry the risk that I'd be much less horny and attentive. I'm effectively castrated anyway in my cage etc...

About the cream etc - just take a look at the thread which is written by dirtybitch who has posted above...

It's 4 weeks this weekend that I've been taking the pills and been using the cream. We are sure there is a change but I'll post pics this weekend so you can judge for yourself!

mr two