posted later today!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN US

admin admin
Cuckold Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Moved from US forum

U.K. Cuckold couple

Moved from US forum

We have been swinging on and off for over 10 years and we have had lots of fun with couples and single guys on swingers sites but we are  looking to progress into long term play with an experienced bull in the cuckold lifestyle. So although experienced in swinging we are newbies to cuckolding. Guidance is required.

Hotwife - (44)

He really enjoys seeing  me to have sex with other men and who am I to argue. Cuck d (49) accepts his beta bi sissy role and simply that he likes to watch and be subservient and to serve myself and our alpha Bull, fluffing,guiding and clean up duties.
Requirements for a bull ; attractive to wife, fit ish ( no beer bellys) well groomed, around about our age group, single an advantage and able to meet regularly. Being confident but not cocky and more endowed than cuck (not too difficult), good kisser and lover.

Wanting to be desired and pleasured is a major turn on, kissing and foreplay. Most important to us is the chemistry which is key to a long term relationship. Overnight stays possible after initial meetings.

We are looking for very particular ticks to our boxes, tricky we know but hopefully not impossible. We need the guidance that a only a regular experienced bull can give us, so we can all evolve together.

Hidden Content

YOU MUST BE LOGGED IN & A VERIFIED MEMBER TO VIEW THIS PHOTO

Hidden Content

YOU MUST BE LOGGED IN & A VERIFIED MEMBER TO VIEW THIS PHOTO

Hughe

I wish this format was easier to use - I just can't seem to get the hang of it. If it were a bit more user friendly I would probably join, like SLS,com but this seems weird. Maybe I will eventually get it