Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to UK Cuckold Forum

PLEASE NOTE

You must now login using your display name / email address and password

Use the contact form to request password resets if you get stuck

CLICK HERE FOR CONTACT FORM

DoItGoood

My wife got her first time with another man

90 posts in this topic

One man saw my wifes pic on internet and started to change e-mails with us. He was from England and was coming to our town for a business trip. We arranged a meeting and he told me how my wife should be dressed for the evening. We went to the dinner and after that to the hotel. My wife started her role really slowly because she was a bit shy but the man was telling all the time what he wants and how my wife and I should be. I was told to sit on the chair, be quiet and only watching...

This guy starts immediately fingering my wife and ripped her skirt off. He was shouting and pulling my wifes hair and forced her to do what he wanted to do. Facefucking, slapping and spitting on her face. I was really horny and so was my wife, her fantasy was to be an ultimately slut and a playtoy. He fucked her first gently but after his cock was hard as a rock he started to fuck roughly... And without a condom. He was taking pictures by his phone and we could only get this one....

Now we are looking another man or several to fulfill their needs to my wife. We want to take video and photos too...

Please login or register to see this attachment.

6 people like this

VERY HOT do you have any more to post and great pic.

Please login or register to see this quote.

Where do you live?

2 people like this

She looks ok, but post something else of her please.and yes...where are you??

Aaron

Thanks for comments! We live in Finland but we like to travel and meet new people.

Please login or register to see this quote.

gorgeous pussy id love to fill it

I would be pleased to host you in my villa in Italy... Please login or register to see this link.

1 person likes this

I used to live in Finland, pity I'm not there any more she looks great from the little I can see