Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Cuckold Forum

PLEASE NOTE

You must now login using your display name / email address and password

Use the contact form to request password resets if you get stuck

CLICK HERE FOR CONTACT FORM

sarahformen

hotwife Wife Facials

47 posts in this topic

Great pixs, I have just been looking at a couple of video clips featuring your wife on another site !

Bet she doesn't need to go to Weight Watchers after feeding on a diet of cum like that…Fucking lovely mess.XX

holy shit thats a massive load on her face each time!! its is all just one cumshot or is she taking it from a few guys?

She not only has a beautiful face, she has perfect tits. All that and a cumsucker too and not afraid to post her talents. WOW! I am overcum!

I love her cum on clothes shots.

garybear

What a fab horny spunk slut. any pics of her cunt filled with lots of cream pie. please

How do we see the videos of this gorgeous, sexy cum slut, as the photos are amazing and some of the best facial photos I have ever seen, so the videos must be amazing.

I would love a PM to the link to the site where the videos are on, plus where to find them on there.

She looks pure filthy with all that spunk over her, incredible woman.

Bloody fantastic pics. I love seeing a gorgeous girl covered in cum, especially when it gets all over her clothes too. These hit every spot for me.

Here's hoping you have even more to post

Adrian