Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to UK Cuckold Forum

PLEASE NOTE

You must now login using your display name / email address and password

Use the contact form to request password resets if you get stuck

CLICK HERE FOR CONTACT FORM

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Korah

While I am at Work, My Wife will be Getting Fucked Today

3 posts in this topic

We met him at the same bar she met the last guy. He was going to come over on Friday afternoon, but she wanted to fuck him sooner. So this afternoon while I am at work, he is cumming by to fuck her. She will have the video camera going and so I can jack off to the movie of hem fucking her. I'll have video clips of their encounter for all to enjoy. Probably tomorrow. Here is a picture I took of her sleeping this morning before I left for work, and another one of her getting fucked by her other lover. Aint she sweet?

I especially like the way she was grabbing his ass as she tried to pull him into her deeper. It shows the real passion she had while he was fucking her.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Please login or register to see this quote.

Just like my wife I also have loads of vids of her with her boyfriends,if you want to see leave me a contact,this is what she looks like.Please login or register to see this attachment.