Click here to see the latest ones

admin admin
News Ticker
  • Still got a few videos to upload - but nearly there
Button1

cuckold Self imposed Chastity for now

Button1    281
Button1

Been cuckolded twice previously full on sadly Julie my last cuckoldress & wife passed away in Sept 2015, the cuckolds amongst us will know once a cuckold always a cuckold. I've recently met the most amazing sensual and sexy woman, love at first sight, she's kinky as hell too which gives us an amazing future, given the early stages of our relationship she's still struggling to understand how I could let her date/take a fuck buddy or lover and want to be involved, she currently feels that  'she couldn't do that to me'.. we've moved in together and of course I don't want to rush her or forget to feel she is being forever into anything, I have to believe that it's a long game and once she feels secure and confident in our relationship that the sharing and cuckolding will come, if it doesn't I'd be saddened and I'll gladly spend the rest of my life with this amazing woman but here's hoping she comes around to and ends up enjoying the lifestyle. In the meantime she's away on a fortnights holiday with her elderly parents and sister all pre-arranged before we met, so of course I'm missing her being at home. To 'help me' with the cuckold angst and 'itch', I've put myself into self imposed chastity in what is a tamper proof and escape proof device. I always try to get out of devices even when Julie my late wife locked me in them, sometimes I'd succeed in fact with most devices I succeeded but having had this made as a bespoke fit and with a long urethral insert trust me this is tamper proof and impossible to escape from without resorting to using a drill. So earlier this week I fitted and locked myself in to the device then sealed the keys in an envelope and posted them to myself second class lol they've still not arrived... when they do I'm going to post them Saturday back to myself signed for delivery... I've not told Donna I've done this and I'm debating whether to remove the device before she arrives home or whether to just hand her the keys and then explain and see where it goes... I'll keep you posted.. 

Hidden Content

YOU MUST BE LOGGED IN & A VERIFIED MEMBER TO VIEW THIS PHOTO

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

• Like 1

Awards

kittykatzs58    0
kittykatzs58

what a amazing story ,

Button1    281
Button1

Things moved on yesterday, swapping text messages Donna confessed to being horny I told her she had carte Blanche to do whatever she needed to do to 'scratch that itch'  she only mentioned the day before a (male) friend had flown in the afternoon before and she had met him for drinks, all innocent and I did go to bed dreaming/hoping this could develop. 

So yesterday swapping texts saying how horny she was and as we are both 'switch' she said she couldn't wait to get home so I could spank her arse for her. I told her that was only going to happen if she was naughty and I mean naughty, she knew what i meant and responded, well here are a series of texts we swapped 😈

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content